The flashback

Erica's POV

It's been three days and I'm finally shitly done with the speaking skills material .I just copied everything from net and I do feel a bit guilty about it but yeah... nobody said plagiarism will cost me any loss in marks.

Today , as I entered the school building, a strange feeling coaxed my body. It was like a sensation , a small eerie vibrations at the back of my head that shouted to me that something was wrong or was probably going to be .Something was wrong in the air today, a bit sweetness, and that is always not good. And as I stepped inside the main corridor , i understood what the feeling was. Mack was standing in front of Jack with a scowl itched to his face.

I can say that it was a scary sight, Jack is pretty much the class nerd kinda guy. The lean, slender guy with a 2.5 power lenses that he knows does not help his kind. 

I see Jay standing at the side just watching all this and that left me shocked . Jay is the kind of person who leads for the Robin Hood society and stands high and furiously against any kind of bullying . Although being a girl does not help , she still tries her best to save any person who may somehow need any help . 

I walked over to her and mumbled , "What the hell is going on here?" .

She lifted her eyes and answered me slowly "As you can see , Jack is getting bullied by Mack and his group".

I hiss back at her "Yeah I can see that for God sakes, but why?".

She replied me without any emotions "he is a scrawny gay kid ,he is facing the consequences of that ".

My mouth went open at this reply .He was getting bullied for being gay? In which century  are we even living? The lack of intelligence or probably brain that my classmates have sometimes disappoints me ,  like someone instilled a fact into their mind 10 years ago and it is still paying on loop inside and is probably never gonna change. 

I remember helping Mack in passing the previous semester so I was sure he will listen to me. I rush over to them and pull Jack away who was looking at me with such hopeful eyes that can even melt devil away.

Mack kept staring at me as I started my rant "Who do you think you are Mack? Being gay isn't a crime. It's his choice and we all don't have any say in it so stop bullying him and please leave otherwise I know that Miss. White will believe in anything that I say " , Mack looks a bit shocked and amused by this rant.

Mack Kinnesky as people may say was the jock of the school. He sneered at everyone who even breathed in his vicinity and was devoted to all kinds of the bullying . The only reason I helped him last year was because i thought he will change but stupid me, that never happened. What kind of thinking do I even possess?

I don't think he was actually seeing me as an opponent right now. He  walks  over to me and utters "I wish you never helped me last year cause if you didn't then I would have beaten the shit out of both of you without any discrimination at all " .

I wave my hand gesturing him to leave. Jack stood up brushing  his shirt and came up to me "Thanks a lot Erica ,I thought I will be killed today " .

 I nodded and replied "it's fine but please learn some self defense, this place isn't the best at accepting ga..... different people ".

He smiles a bit at me and walks  over to the rest room to probably apply some medicines.

I went over to Jay who was now writing something in her copy and shouted "How can you just stand there and not do anything, he would have been hurt badly Jay " .

 She shrugs her shoulders and replies "I don't think I'm a hero like you so... I don't care " .

"You don't care or you don't want to?"

"What do you mean?"

I sigh  and say  "Jay... none of us have forgotten Cam , we all know what happened and i think it's time now to forget this all and move on" , she looks at me and i noticed the moisture lining her eyes. She  then suddenly stood up and left the room.

Cam, full name Camilla, was Jay's best friend or if you look at them then you can definitely say that Cam was fully in love with her. They both would always be with each and after school they always went  to a Creek that was made at the back of the town to escape from the world.

None of us knew what they both did there but we all were happy as they both were happy.

Jay wasn't like this that time.  She was a brilliant student , best at sports and was an activist. She would always help anyone in need and always stood up for people . Once she helped the football captain of the school to come out, we all thought that the team will reject him but they didn't ... they accepted him and we all thought Jay was successful but ....

Everything started around one month after this incident,Cam started to get threat calls and messages. The people that were sending them wanted Jay to come and say sorry to the whole football team and make fun of the captain in front of the whole school for being a faggot. Her locker started getting filled with weird stuffs and once she was even attacked with a stone on road from some unknown directions behind the trees. 

Cam loved jay's activist attitude, so she didn't tell her about this but after some time, things got worse. Someone started to follow Cam after school and one day he got a hold on Cam and he or they made her a hostage for two days and beat her to tell Jay to do all the stuff that they wanted.

Cam returned to school after a week and in that time Jay was miserable....she used to cry and be alone all the time but when Cam returned , she said to her that she was out of town and didn't take her phone . Cam had a natural smile that would make anyone believe in her so Jay also did.

This was her biggest mistake....

Cam got harassed many times like this but Jay didn't notice, she would always tell Cam about the things that she did for other people with such a smile that would make Cam hide all the feels inside herself, although they both never said I love you to each other , they were like a couple with a lovely chemistry.

After one month , all the destruction happened. Cam got missing for two weeks and Jay got mad and helpless. Cam lived with her aunt who saw her as a burden so she was actually happy that she was gone .

That day at night , Jay went to the Creek and died mentally by seeing the sight .

Cam was there , dead , with a note in her hand that just said -
I love you , never forget me .

That was the day the old Jay was replaced by the new one, nobody knows what happened to the body but after that day Jay refused to help anyone at all. She got worse in studies and left sports .

This all happened a year back but still has the biggest impact on her mind. She never forgot Cam , she never liked anyone else and started to behave like a bitch with everyone, we all remember her lowest points, the self harm, the eating disorders and depression she had with herself. I know we can't blame her so I just went over and sat on my bench and that's when I noticed ...
Will was staring at me very nicely .....

Hey friends,
I hope you all like this. I know Jay's and Cam's story doesn't really fit anywhere in this story but I really want to expand this series by adding the stories of Jay and Ish so there will be little snippets in this story too.

Don't forget to comment and vote
Love,
Monxxxx