les I'm miserable

The stupid effects of having a crush on a person who doesn't even talks to you is like shooting for mission impossible. Everytime you see them, you just wish they will smile at you and ask you how your day was but no.... they never do that.

My crush on Will is the same, I literally give up my everything just to talk to him but he just doesn't want to acknowledge my existence at all. Will is a genius in mathematics and probably one of best in all other subjects too and then there's me,having her weakest subject as mathematics . I guess it's normal for everyone to feel this way about their crush, you just wanna stalk them and try to know what they are up to in their life but that never happens .

My day started good, had my breakfast in a frenzy and started my journey to school.I always wish maybe I lived near his house so that I can see him daily but God never gives us what we want . we both live in totally different directions and I hate it.

I reached school around ten minutes early and there was Jay standing there with a little smirk playing on her lips and ... I know this smirk is never a good thing. Jay ran up to me and said "hey!! Did you get to know about misty and luke?" I thought about it for a second and she understood my answer , sighed and started "they both are together from months, I thought Misty hated him but God know when hate turns into love these days" I went frozen for a minute as I always thought Misty actually hated luke but then who am I to judge?? I used to hate Will too!!!hahahahahaha .

I just nodded and went to my seat to sit and start with my work. I try to complete my work in home and just study in school, I don't like to rush a lot. I was thinking about the new chapter that ma'am was going to start in chemistry when the bell rung and the first period began. I looked beside just to see Will sitting there with his book open, i smiled to myself and started reading the chapter myself.I always thank our class teacher for making this seating arrangements as he was sitting beside me and I was somehow able to hear his voice. Jay walked over to me and sat next to me and hissed in my ear "oh God I hate chemistry" she complained for the millionth time and started flipping the pages of her book to the page open in mine.

I can say I like chemistry somehow. I had my full attention in the class and the period somehow got over .

I changed my books and started writing the essay Charles sir gave us in English.I noticed Will looking in my direction and that just made my heart flutter a bit and then calm down. He leaned in somehow and asked me "Erica, English work done?"I can literally say that my heart stopped breathing that time but I don't know how I managed to say "ummm yeah just one minute". I kept on writing and after like one minute , i still felt his gaze on me and started to write faster. After two minutes my work was done and he stretched his hand to take the copy and I gladly gave it to him. I don't think so he paid any attention to how nervous I was when he was writing from my copy as I knew I'm shit in everything and he is the best. He returned the copy in some time and mumbled a small thanks to which I nodded.oh God why am I so nervous around him???

The whole day went on someway with me being super happy and cheerful just because of the small exchange of copies with will , I think my friends noticed my mood and when trying to figure it out but I think they couldn't do that.

I haven't told anyone about my crush on Will. I reached home and saw a mesaage on the refrigerator by mum saying 'I won't be home till 8, help yourself with dinner', I sighed and continued with my wondering around for some moments and then got to my room to change my clothes. I changed into some comfy shorts and a t-shirt with a ready to run slogan on it , i always laugh when I wear it as I never run.

I walked over to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich,then hopped to my room again and started reading physics with versace on the floor by Bruno Mars playing on my phone. I studied for around an hour and then started scrolling through my phone for some time when suddenly Ish's message popped up on my phone .

Lamelifehell-
Hey Eri!! Reply me

I sighed at her all time excitement and started replying back....

Leavemealone-
Hey! What'sup ?

Lamelifehell-
I wanted to know if the topic for speaking skills is given in your class or not??

I thought for a minute about it.... we had our speaking skills also from this year and I know it was going to be tough, i wondered when will sir give us the damn topics?

Leavemealone-
No not till now, but I know he will give it in 1 or 2 days.

Lamelifehell-
Ah fine!!!! So.... anything else new and for your kind information, I don't like Stan too much now.

I laughed as I knew this was going to happen, she likes a boy in morning and forget but them till evening!! Everytime

Leavemealone-
Okk? I hope you will find someone else soon.

Lamelifehell-
Yeah yeah you SAINT PERSON!!! Why the hell don't you like anyone?? Are you........

I wish I could tell her about my crush on Will but I just don't wanna tell it right now. I think I will wait for some time more.

Leavemealone-
Shut up you dump person!! I'm straight and everything! I just don't find someone that good.

Lamelifehell-
Yupp I know , I'm just kidding and don't worry I know when you will find someone, that person will be the best. Ok bye now, gonna go and do something productive.

Leavemealone-
Yeah sure, ba bye... have a good day ahead.

She didn't read my message but left.Now my mind was occupied with what she said, it was true, Will was the best. Eventually he is so good that I feel like I don't even deserve having a crush on such a good person.

I heard the door open and I knew mum was home, she shouted "home or not?" And I said back "yupp home!".

We had our dinner and I headed back to my room and studied mathematics for two hours straight(an achievement for me) and then hopped on my bed to sleep having my mind filled with thoughts about Will .

Hey friends !! This is the second chapter! I hope you all like it and if you do then don't forget to vote and comment. I will love to get reviews and suggestions too as I'm just 14 and this is my first work so sorry for any grammatical error.
Love
Monxxxx