The first meet

Erica's POV

As said by Monica Bing Chandler in Friends "A watched pot never beeps ". Yes friends , it never does cause right now my phone was lying in the bowl in which I was Doritos and damn ... it wasn't beeping . I wanted to know if he got my message or not , when is he going to come? I know I should be patient but .. like that's even possible . Suddenly my phone buzzed and I literally dropped the bowl on floor and it broke but I couldn't care less about it, I lifted my phone to see it was Presley , I do know Will has a phone but that's fine if he wants to use his brother's phone too. I picked it up and recognised the voice, it was Presley not him , "Hey Erica! " , "Hey buddy " , "Just wanted to inform you that Will is gonna come there in about a hour , he told me to tell you but I forgot so.. Sorry,  just get ready ", One hour? Just one hour? I'm wearing sweat pants and a hoodie ! Freaking one hour ! I have to get ready , remember first impression is the last impression! "Erica still there? ", "I'm here, hey what's his favourite drink? ", what ? I really need to see if everything is right today, I don't wanna make coffee and then get to know that he loves to drink tea. "Oh Erica,  offer him anything!  Don't worry this much ! He literally drinks anything that available but just don't offer champagne to him ", Presley replied to me with a swift laugh, I'm gonna say he is quite funny . "Uh yeah sure I won't " . I hung up the phone and got up to see who all were home , my luck worked and nobody was home , not that it matters ! I went to my closet to search for something decent to wear , I know I have a huge collection of clothes but you they are never enough ! I scrambled through the clothes and selected a denim jacket with a simple white shirt and some pants.  I like to wear this jacket a lot , I remember my cousin brother getting me this on my birthday . It was costly! My mouth dropped when I saw the price tag but he said he had been saving money to get me this so... Yeah I agreed . I pushed all the clothes inside the closet again and went to change into my other clothes,  I looked at myself in the mirror after getting ready . My hair were set with a wavy texture in them,  my dress was looking crisp (I ironed it ) and my face was looking hydrated , I hate it when my face is pale ..it makes me look like a vampire for God sake and not to offence anyone , I'm not a fan of twilight .

I reached down to the kitchen to see what all was available, I always think I know what all is there because I do all the grocery shopping half of the time but then Evan always ears everything like a monster! I opened the cupboard to see my favourite flavour of coffee and also Oreos kept there. I think I have  a plan,  I wanna make our visit a good one . At first i will make coffee for him and if he allows me then I will make a vanilla oreo ice cream for him , Evan always loves it and I think he will too ! Oh come on! WHO hates OREOS?

It was around 45 minutes from the phone call that my house bell ringed! I tried to slip into my slippers but tripped once , I somehow reached the door "Who is this ?" , my mother has always told me to ask before answering the door and I follow her advice because I don't wanna be killed by a thief!  "Umm.. Erica?  It's Will Grayson " , oh my god ! He really didn't need to tell his full name , it's sounds too good from his mouth ! It's sound so good that I literally wanna change my last name to it ! Haha . I realised that I still haven't opened the door so u opened the door and there he was.... standing in his full glory smiling at me ! His great smile ! "Hi " , this was the only that came out of my mouth after seeing him in a  full black attire ! He was looking so good I can't explain .... "Hey Erica! " , he said to me with a smile still tugged to his face . "Hey please come in " , I stepped aside to give him space to come in . He smiled at me and got in , we both sat in the two love seats available in the living room . There was a silent between us but it wasn't uncomfortable,  "So before we start , let's drink a coffee " , I said and got up before he would even reply to me or try to protest . The smell of hot coffee filled the whole room in some time and I saw Will sitting on the seat with his book trying to figure out something , I love the way he is so concentrated when he does something. I brought our coffee and he said a thanks to me in the best voice that he could , "So should we divide the work or like help each other in the quiz?" , I nodded and thought about it for a moment , I am really good at programming and Html documents She was how much I know.. he can pretty much do anything . "Well I think I will take the programming and documents, you can take the designing and stuff if possible " , he smiled at me like he was thinking I was going to say that ."Yeah sure , as you wish " . We both studied for a hour asking each other questions once in a while , actually it's just me who was asking the questions (haha ). He was doing something on his Apple laptop when my phone started ringing , I left my place to go pick it up and fortunately  it was Ish . "Hey ! " , "Hey , just wanted to know if you are in the computer quiz or not ? And is you oh my god crush your partner ? " , I smiled at her teasing.. Well friends have the right to tease each other when they get to know about their crush . "Yupp for both " , "Oh congrats and by the way you are speaking I guess your Prince charming is there ? " , "Yupp again now god damn keep the phone " , I literally wanna tell her everything but I can't keep Will waiting alone . "Oh yeah sure!  But I wanna know all the gossip tomorrow " , "Yeah bye" . I kept the phone back there and reached the seat to sit down again , "You have a good ringtone " Will said to me , I looked up to see him still looking at his computer but I think he was paying attention to my reply . "Oh,  thanks " ,I really couldn't think of anything else to say , oh god ! Why is Will so intimidating?  "What is it? " , he asked to me now looking me in my eyes , "Its chains by Fleetwood Mac " , many people don't know about this song but it's lovely , I remember hearing it and falling in love with it . "Oh it's a good one , 'if you can't love me now then you will never love me again ' , good lyrics " I cannot believe he caught the lyrics by listening to it only one time ! This person will be my death . "Yeah they are pretty good " , I mean if I had any idea that he was interested in music then I would have told him about my opinion on the lyrics but .. I don't know anything about his interests .

We studied silently for some time till he got up and stretched his body a bit , I can say I had to control myself from drooling over how his muscles stretch and all . "I guess this much is enough for today,  we can meet again some time on the day that you decide and by the way this is my number " , he said to me while handling me a small chit , I kinda laughed in my mind , he could have just said me to give him a call and get my number but nope... he goes by the tradition chit way!  I'm liking him even more because of such a stupid thing . "Yeah I guess that's fine , I will inform you about when to meet and stuff . The competition is still very far , about a month I think " , "Yeah it is " . We continued to stand at the door for sometime in a awkward silence but I wanted to break it first, "It was very pleasant to meet you Will " , I said it from my heart!  I  wanted to say many more things but that would have been a waste . "Yes , same here any by the way .. you lo...look good today " Will said to me while looking down at his shoes and I'm glad he was looking down, I didn't want him to see my crimson cheeks . " Well thanks a lot ", "I guess I better get going before Presley or someone starts to call " , "Yeah sure have a great night ", wait I should have said good night ! I'm mad !!! "same to you Erica " after saying this , he turned and Walked away after looking at me do me more time .

I don't wanna brag or something but I think I casted a pretty good first impression on my crush!!

Oh Will Grayson ! You are going to kill me one day by either saying I love you or by breaking my heart but.... I'm totally good till the time you are my killer. 

Hey friends,
I hope you like this chapterPlease don't forget to comment , vote or give suggestions. And please check out Harry styles's cover of Fleetwood Mac's chains !  It's awesome . The links are at the starting.
Love,
Monxxx