My moon

ERICA'S POV

His hand has a warmth in them , the feeling of protection was clearly there and felt it , i don't remember feeling like this with anyone other then my father and you know what people say... . He waited for me till the time I stepped the small row of stairs and then started to walk with me leaving my hand , I can say it hurts but him is it holding it for one minute was the best part bit you know the devil always comes at the right time and destroy the moment . And that's what happened this time too , we were walking and I saw Evan coming in our view and I just wished i had the invisibility cloak that moment to either hide myself or him .

"Hey sis " Evan calls out as he looks up from his phone . "Hey ", I respond while Will stands there awkwardly between us both trying to figure out a way . "Hello...? ", Evan says out poiting towards Will and he looks up , "Hi , I'm Will Grayson! Nice to meet you . ".m he says while extending his hand for a handshake . "Hi buddy , I'm Evan " , he reaches his hand and they share a good handshake.  "Sis , can I get wuthering heights from your room for some time "Evan brings me out of my thoughts and
Shakes my arm. "Yeah sure do whatever you want but pls don't change the order , here are the keys . I'm going out , will come back in half an hour ", I said giving him the keys and saying a bye. " Oh ok, enjoy " he says and walk in the house with the keys making sounds in his hand.

We walked for a while in silence, him swinging a pebble with his legs and me walking with my hands crossed across my chest in a confined manner to reduce my nervousness. " So,  wuthering heights?  " Will asked me with a polite smile on his face . "Yeah , I like to read books a lot ", I changed my posture while replying and took a more casual look with my arms on both of my sides with the small pendant shaking in between them .  "Well , I have read many classics too but not this one till now , if you like we can swap some books! I can give you little women and you give me this ", seriously Will? Is there something that you don't do ? But yeah... I can literally give him my whole life and here, it's just a book ! "Yupp , for sure ! I will give it to you when I reach home ! Deal! " , I said sounding kind of a excited child who was being taken to Disney land for the first time . "Deal it is then "  he smiled the smile that brings heat inside my cheeks and burn them with intensity .

We reached the place in no more than ten minutes, he took the menu front he counter while I sat down on the chair and started to hum a sweet song. He returned back and asked me what flavour I wanted and when I said cranberry will do it , he smiled and left to give our orders . A part of me wanted to go with him even for this short distance but I controlled myself . "Here they are " , Will returned with our gelliton in his both hands , I saw that he had a black coloured one that was probably of blue berry or something .

"If you missed your school work then don't worry , i will help you in completing it ", Will asked me while sending the moment , really I wanna spend time with him but making him work for me isn't the right thing to do in my opinion. "Oh , no ! I did quite a lot of it , i asked people and completed it ", i said while starting a kind of conversation . "Oh yeah ! I know you always keep your work done ", he smiled at me while saying this and I think I cursed my mind for the kind of things that it was thinking of . "Its not that,  I just like to be in a comfort zone you know , anything out of it isn't my kind of thing and when you haven't completed your work then everything is a no comfort zone so.. ", i said pinching the back of my neck as I was sweating because the fever was going away now .  "Well that's great thing you know and thanks for coming out with me today , I know you are sick right now too but .... thanks anyway ", I could sense that he wasn't nervous but just didn't know how to hold a conversation or maybe just isn't good in saying thanks?  "I kinda like this so thanks to you too ", I plondered throwing the cup or anything that it is away and looking at him .

He paid the bill this time even when we had a pretty big fight over who is going to pay but at lasting , he pushed me back and gave the card to the frustated looking owner who.. I think is used to this all as his place is quite famous in teenagers and couples for a small sweet snack. We walked the way back as Will gave me his jacket , I gave it back but he said that Evan is going to kill me if he finds out that I made his sister catch cold . He asked me later if Evan was my real brother or not and I told him everything to which he just nodded like he was trying to process all the information just given . "I love the moon ", he said to me looking at the full moon standing at our head , "even with all the flaws,  it's still the best ", he said it like he loves the moon and the nature of it . Anybody would make out that he was fonding over moon right now, I think people who love moon are called something but I can't remember even my name right now so.. that's like centuries different.

We reached the door of my house and when I checked the time , it was around 7: 30 , how does time even pass so fast?  . Will looked at his watch too and sighed,  "Well I guess we can wrap it up here only , I need you to rest . We will continue tomorrow ", he said while I stood there like a rock not being able to shake but evnetually replied, "Oh yeah sure , if you want I can give the book ", i asked him remembering the book. "Oh , give it after some time ", he said casually.  "And don't forget Erica ,  if you ever need  anything, I'm always here " he said with a sincere smile dancing over his face and moonlight dancing over his whole body making him look good. He walked away by saying a little bye again and took the turn away .

Little did he know , people in my life were like son,  they rise and shine but he.. Will always be with me like my moon .

Question of the chapter- any doubt arising in your mind about Will's behaviour and sudden change ?

Hey friends , hope you like the chapter . It's not very long but I love it . Hey can anyone make a good cover page for me , if you can then just message!  I will be grateful.
Dont forget to comment and vote . Dotn be a ghost reader .
Love,
Monxxxx