demure

WILL'S POV

The park has a beautiful look to it with the sunset on the brink and the sky turning orange with shades of red and yellow blooming around it .

It's my day off from all the studies and I,  Presley and sis are strolling in the park with a picnic basket filled with veg casseroles in it and some canned juices . The atmosphere around me was making me feel light headed as I replayed everything that has happened in the last two weeks in my life .  Everything has changed . Now my whole life doesn't revolve Around staring at my books but waiting for her to message me on the phone , asking her to send me pics from her visit to different places . I like it when the pictured include a person like her but her photography is also magnificent. 

Yesterday she came to my home and taught me how to work the professional camera mode in my phone which I never knew existed . I enjoy her company , I love the way how she blends up with every situation that arises and never makes you feel bored . People might not love her knock knock jokes but I like them a lot as they have a sense of her humour in them.

During this period , for the first time I heard my mother ask Presley if I was still on my phone which indirectly translated to if I was still talking to Erica or not . I know mum is happy for me , she is happy to see me be normal like all other teenagers . I can still see her smile which she gleamed when she saw me and Erica bickering over which film is better- the notebook or titanic (We tied , I love titanic and she loves the notebook ) .

I've given Erica a nickname during our talks , 'Danny' cause I got to know that her favourite character in that 70s show is Danny . A month ago I would have laughed at this 'me' but now I want this me to be me forever . I don't wanna let go of her,  of these memories that we made in such a short period .

I thought my past will not let me love anyone but she proved me wrong . She proved me that every one deserves love and I do too . She never really bugged me about my past and why it's still haunting me but I'm happy for that cause I still don't know if I'm ready to share anything with her . She said to me once that I know we both are hiding things from each other but I also know that one day , if we keep talking then we will be like glass to each other .  Transparent.

I come out of my deep thoughts and look back to see Presley and sis looking at me and gushing to each other in low voices which makes me quirk an eyebrow and walk up to them . 

"What are you both thinking about ? " , there is a mischievous glint on their face which makes me think that coming here wasn't the greatest decision .

"Actaully we should ask you this question bro,  you are blushing crimson red right now "  sis laughs out loud as I touch my face to realise that I was actually hot and blushing .  Out . Of. All . Time .

"Umm it's just the weather nothing else.  Now tell me , are you both planning to confront me or what cause it's surely looking like that " , the weather is cool but I know that if I will tell them that I was thinking of her then they will make fun of it till my death .

" You know Will , I can imagine you and Erica doing mundane things together in future that couples do.... " , Presley takes out a casserole and starts to unwrap it while making a comment like this ...

"What mundane things ? " reading together?  Watching films ? Doing homework?  Ah no .... not homework .

"Like kissing the other person's shoulder when they lean against the other when sleepy or hugging them from behind when they are brushing their teeth or ..."

"Shut up!  Shut up ! Sis you should really check what all he reads online and also his videos ! Goddamn his mind is filled with obnoxious thoughts !" , he is really just..... ughhh.

"Hey stop Presley.... I don't think Will can go any more redder than he already is so just leave the teasing cause we won't get any benefit out of it " , people like seeing other people in misery so much....

"Will ... do you think this all will stay ? Like you and Erica?  " , Presley sits in an upright position while asking me this question.

Now that I'm thinking of this ..... I wasn't even thinking about the bond that we made and that this all lies over me . I can destroy everything that we both have and say that I'm not ready . I can continue with my old studying self again and forget that someone as good as her ever came into my life . I know she will agree , I know she will look at me with the best fake smile and say that everything is alright and that she was the person who made the bond so she is very happy but deep down we both will know that it's false . If I end everything like this then I will shatter a part of me and her at the same time which was just waiting for some affection from each other .  I can try to convince my mind that this all is not good but my heart will never forget the way her face scrunches up when she cannot solve a question and how she smiles when I gently hold her hand sometimes . And let me just say .... I'm listening to my heart this time .

" I will make it stay cause I know that I now I can't imagine my life without her,  I cannot bear the fact of knowing that if I get scared now then I will never see her smile again . I wanna make her smile,  I wanna make her laugh every day of her life and make it worth living . I'm not asking anything from her but just my happiness .... which lies in her happiness now " and this time,  I'm proud to say this all and not scared .

Hey friends! 
I know I'm updating after a long time but I really like this chapter a lot . Hope you like it too and if you do then don't forget to comment and vote
Love,
Monxxxx