Kryptonite

Dedicated to scarlett_mendes
WILL'S POV

My mother always said to us when we were small that there is a thing more valuable than hope and that's support, a support that you get from anyone when you feel helpless , down or bad.  I've always tried to do it , i have always tried to remove the feeling of loneliness from a person's heart because loneliness is like a black hole which will eventually eat all your senses away.  This is what I did with Erica,  seeing her alone in home when she was sick made my stomach churn with a feeling that I can't explain . In my views , the desicion of taking her out for a quick stroll helped to change the thoughts that occupied her mind and I will surely say , i liked it too . Seeing her walking down the streets , humming songs when she feels like and eating the gelliton while smiling like a true beauty made my day and leaving her with her brother made my values calm down .

As I returned home , I was met with a angry looking Presley standing on the door with a frustrated look on his face . I walked inside and took the small bean bag kept in the side of room and untied my shoes . "Do you know how our charger broke?" , Presley asked me holding up the broken charger in one hand and phone in the other one , and ... I broke it but !!! Not intentionally , I kinda thought it was snake in the darkness crawling on my leg and I took the bat kept in our room and smashed it with the bat (Presley was down having a wee that moment) and  then again went to sleep with a relax mind . "Um , I will get another one tomorrow " , I made a land excuse and sprinted to the room to get a water bottle and saw mum chatting away with someone.  "But... how did...how did you even break it so badly ! It was a charger ! Not some killer ", Presley shouted at me from behind picking up the charger . "Who is that? ", I shifted the topic and inquired Presley about the man mum was talking to . "That's  uncle Garred , you know the psychiatrist", he scratched the back to make the word sound right , I don't even know from where did Presley again a accent?  No one in our family has one . "Is here to take you to hospital for being mentally retarded?" , I walked inside the kitchen while earning a slap on my butt from Presley . I took a bottle out of the kitchen , drank water a bit and then made my way to uncle Garred.  "They should think about it before,  it will be a big deal for Macy if they make the deisicion ", he spoke in a  heavy Irish accent to mum and then took a notice of me standing there, he smiled and panted the seat beside him and asked me to sit down. I said a small hello while mum introduced me properly , he praised me for my marks like everyone else does and then again started talking to mum who was thinking a lot about what they were talking too . "I have seen cases like this before , I've seen devastated children after divorce ! They can t get over this all for long  time and Macy will face this all too ", he spoke to mum while she nodded her head , I was trying to make out what they were trying to talk about and I know somehow .. "Maybe you should talk to them , help them come together again ", mum gave the suggestion that she could and held his hand . "I just don't want this to happen, Macy is like my daughter and girls don't cope up good with this all at all . There was a girl who came to me for the first time when she was 9 and visited me till 6 months ago even when her parents didn't break but she did .. " , his face fell while saying this all and I felt bad for him , for that girl who had to face this kind of emotional trauma . "That's sad Garred , just talk to them and they will understand!  Will!  Why don't you go and make tea for us " , mum patted my thigh and signalled me to leave , she still thinks that this all will have a and impact on her Will! Well maybe I'm a nerd but I'm a biology student ! 

The tea smelled good while it was brewing and after giving it to them,  I got up to my room and started studying still thinking about the girl that had to go through that all . I never want to feel what heartbreak feels like , I'm gonna admit I'm too weak for it . I cannot imagine my parents breaking up , I know im gonna do something that I will regret for the whole of my life . The crushed up feeling that you get when someone cheats or feels bored of you is what I fear and I think that's the reason why I don't have many friends because I think one day they will get bored of me and will leave me alone to sulk behind . I know how it feels to be bullied and that's enough for me ! I cannot survive a heartbreak or give one in my life . The fact that the girl had to get up this all when she was 9 made me feel more weak and that's a feeling which is too overwhelming.  The sound of uncle Garred going from the house made it's way to my ear and I quickly understood that Presley will come up in a second again holding the charger and his dead phone in one hand and that's what happened,  he stormed into the room , threw the charger away and took my phone with him . "Your phone will be mine till the new charger come and damn! It's 98 percent charged! " , he opened my phone and I didn't have any problem with it at all , he will just have a problem finding anything funny in it .

I remembered the fact that I have to give Little women to Erica and that's in sis's  room so I got to her room and knocked at it once... then twice and then she opened it with her phone to her ears talking to someone.  "Hey bro! What's up ", she said a small hold on to the person she was talking to , "I just needed Little women  ", I asked her still standing on her door steps . "Ok , one minute", she said and walked to her shelves . She brought the heavy boom back in a minute and said a bye to me . As she was shutting the door , I heard her say 'Baby you are my kryptonite  ' to the person on phone and then giggle . I freezed in my spot ! Did I just hear my sis talking to her boy friend? OH god!!! Worst ! And kryptonite?? That's... eww but can t really say cause I don't know anything about romance . But I know one thing ...

I never want to be anyone's kryptonite. 

Question of the chapter  - Any guess who the girl is ?

Hey friends,
I hope you like the chapter and if you do then sure comment and vote.
I'm excited now , I always dreamedabout making a good story and it's coming alive now so happy too.
Love ,
Monxxx