Stuck up

Will's POV

I had to say it , i had to . Seeing Erica in that made a smile run to my lips, she was looking good and modern at the same time . I always liked my sis in this tomboy kind of look but seeing Erica...she was just so good that I had to say her about that . I thought about not going there , about backing out but when I asked Zach about it he said me that Erica surely wants to take in it and because I have asked her so she might have not talked to anyone else to take in it with her . I guess what he said is right , I shouldn't back out just because of a stupid promise that I made to myself when I was 13 and really... Erica is quite sweet to reject .

Going down to the living room, I found my mum sitting there. I really didn't meet anyone but straight went to my room yesterday, I wonder when they really came home.... "Hey mum " , I exclaimed to her with joy in my eyes as it's been so long since I have seen her and I sure started to miss her a lot . "Hey son! Where were you last night when we came , I thought you were tired to I didn't call you down love "she explained me while cutting some apples . "No, I just went to one of my friends house for a quiz so I didn't come down much yesterday " I thought this much will be enough for her but.. "Oh, you were with Zach? " she asked while giving me one piece of the fruit . She doesn't really know my friends , Zach is the only one that comes home while.. She is home so she only knows him." No , I went to Erica's house . She is the computer genius " I assured her , I thought about saying I went to a girl's house but that would hair make her more curious so I just said her name only . "Oh... a girl then " she said to me with a smirk on her lips. I just nodded, took a chocolate bar and went back to my room to have quick shower.

Seeing my room, I sighed out . It's always messy and sometimes I don't even know how it becomes so messy. I Put on my earplugs playing some music from Presley's I pod as he wasn't home and started arranging the books in the few shelves that I have. I always keep bugging mum to arrange some more books even when I don't have any place to keep them . As I went on to cleaning the room , many notes and posters came out from one of drawers , they were from when I was in class 7 , the messy handwriting , cropped up posters and small signs made on them always fascinate me even today. I remember removing them all when I went to class 8 , mum was worried about me that time , she thought I was getting depressed as teenagers used to love this all and I was throwing it all away but it was all for my best. I want to be the best and for that I want no distractions in my life, music was a big distraction for me so I rejected it , i rejected everything that caused me any distraction and many promises to myself that I always try to keep up . It's not like I'm living my dream life right now, the feeling of getting back to my distractions always bugs me but I know if I will be away from this all for some time then I will be able to live my dream life in future .

I can say I changed, in not one way but in many but I'm happy , as happy I can be. I can demand for anything new and show in front of anyone by what I have achieved and I love this feel , I can say I'm a dominant person (not in that kind! Ha ) and like things in my control. I never want to leave this all but just want to update to I say in my life , I don't want anyone with me and that's a stupid promise that I made to myself and till today I'm able to follow it with my whole heart and I never wanna break it .

I'm literally gonna say that Presley's song choice is hell, his playlist is just filled with people screaming and singing raps . Some times I doubt if he is really my twin brother? I love to listen to ballads and slow fashion songs and here he is listening to god damn about girl's, booze and sex . I quite got impressed with Erica's choice of music, it was a slow and good song and totally catched my attention , I think if we talk online then I will ask for it too. Ok, it's gonna take a long time for me to clean my room if I keep thinking about different stuff like this! !!

ERICA'S POV

I guess my mind is gonna explode with everything that I'm thinking I really should stop. I went up to my room and soon found Evan standing there and that just made me more frustrated! You can never get alone time in this house!! He was searching for something, in my room? What the hell is he searching? I walked up to him a nd just stood there and wait for him to see him, he did see me after a minute or so .. "Where is your phone ?" He asked me while still flipping my pillows . I just made a confused up face and asked "and may I ask why the hell do you need it cause you have your own? " I exclaimed with frustration.... "Well my net isn't working " he said and I knew that it's not gonna work if he finishes it, he downloads too much useless stuff .... "Oh brother for that you don't need a phone.. I'm just gonna open my wifi and password is 234 so just work with it " is aid him as I took my phone out and opened the wifi. He rolled his eyes on me ... oh this isn't a good thing bro "Yeah yeah roll your eyes as much as you can, may be you will find your brain back there "! Wow that's a good reply !Congo Erica! "YOU ARE DAMN FUNNY AND FRUSTRATED AT THE SAME MOMENT " Evan shouted on to me and went around dancing because he got net .

I went on to open my phone and observe something, my wallpaper . It was a picture of him that I took in 9 grade , we were sitting in the canteen and I was with my phone . He was just sitting across us and I found that I can take the best pic , I opened my camera and took three pics and one of them came out to be perfect , he was smiling in it , laughing at something that Zach said . He was wearing his signature clothes , black t shirt with skinny jeans and his hair were swept back in the best way possible. Every time I look at that pic i cannot hide the smile that covers my face . I don't show my phone to anyone because of it but I'm never gonna change it , it's the best pic of him and the best pic of anything.

And maybe these days , I'm looking at it a lot and blushing like a rose .

Question of chapter - Do you think Will's dominant attitude is a good twist or not?

Hey friends.
I hope you like the chapter
I'm actually thinking of arranging a small trip for Erica and Will, if you have any suggestions to where it should be then sure comment.
Love,
Monxxx