Coffee with feels

*Please don't forget to read the authors note at last *

WILL'S POV

There are always moments in one's life which they can't forget , the one's that they cherish. For me, these moments have always been the time spent with Presley or sis . The time that we all spent together laughing and doing weird stuff like idiots were the only times in which I actually felt happy , felt like myself . And now all my moments with Eri are also adding to this list . Every time she laughs when I tell her some funny moment of Presley , I find myself smiling with her , blooming with her . She makes me happy again , the kind of happy that I was missing in my life.

Currently I'm in the kitchen with Presley on our chair and Erica in our room upstairs . She came here about an hour ago, we both always find the time to meet each other in one way or another . It is true that we both always meet each other in school daily but we prefer to meet outside as Ish and Zach never backs off when it comes teasing me and Eri when we talk in school . Once we both were talking in library and she leaned in for a moment just to listen more carefully and Ish and Zach staring cooing behind us.

"Remind me again why is Erica upstairs in our room?", Presley asked me like for the third time in the short time I've been in the kitchen .

"Cause we are friends and friends hang out together . Now stop asking me the same question again and again and eat your  minstrels ", I don't like eating minstrels so I'm quite happy he does cause he eats mine too.

"Friend? do you think that is the right word to use ? Zach doesn't come and wait in your room..."

"Okay shut up ! My girlfriend is waiting for me in my room , I don't even know why I am talking to you here in the first place ! We need to find you someone too so that then you will stop thinking about my love life "I don't get a reply from him and he goes  to text someone as before and I leave  the kitchen with two cups of coffee in my hand. 

I enter my room and see her sitting on the bed with a John Green book open on her lap . The sight of her face in concentration and a little smile always seems majestic to me . She looks up to see me and smiles brightly , I place the cup of that I prepared for her with a little heart in the middle on her side and then come back to my side again.

"This heart is cute hun ", she sees the heart in the middle and happily tells me .

"Well I can't  give you any big happiness so I like to do these small ones".

"Stop talking non sense . I am happy with you, more than I have been in a very long time ", I don't know much about her past but some faint scars on her wrist tell me that her past was not the best one  but I never ask her about those scars , I know when she will feel comfortable , she will tell everything to me herself .

"You know ...I never imagined this all ", I can feel her warmth beside me and I feel myself telling her things that I don't even dare to say to myself.

"What all hun?", I secretly  love her calling me hun , makes me feel like I'm home , I am safe.

"This ... me siting with someone I love in my place drinking coffee and feeling truly happy . I guess I never had faith on the fact that I will get this feeling  someday ."

"Insecurities ?"

"Maybe , maybe not . I never believed in love , the concept of forever love and soul mate never stood out to me . I had a thinking in my mind that if a person loves you then they will leave one day too but now ... you changed this  thinking for me . I don't know if you will leave or not but I like to believe you will not ".

She keeps listening to me intently keeping her now empty cup aside and keeps her head on my shoulder . I place my hand on her waist and she snuggles in a little more.