frosting

WILL'S POV

There is a dialogue in the movie 'kill your darlings ' ,

"Somethings once you've loved them become yours forever and if you try to let them go ... they only circle back and become a part of who you are or they destroy you "

I was never a person with a great memory . Sometimes I can't even remember what I'm actually solving in maths and just keep on doing what I think should be done.  But sometimes some saying just stay with you ... for your life either to torture you or to teach you a lesson . I saw this film 2 years ago with sis on our back porch , I was really impressed by the acting and the way the story was set up but the thing that stayed with me was this dialogue . It reminds me how people can leave without thinking about you for a minute or how they can destroy you without thinking a minute . For me .... the first part is permanent . People aren't really a fan of me and leave me without much of a thought but when someone doesn't.... that's when you think .

It's been two days since the time I had a talk with Erica.... the idea of being in a bond for me was quite unusual but there was a instinct inside me that made me accept it . Made me think about what I feel and what I don't want to feel . There is always a part inside me that prevents me from hurting other people and my mind alarmed me that leaving her like that half hearted was like killing her with thousand knives .

People look at you and try to understand what you feel but when I think about her .... I feel like she is actually trying to see what I'm seeing , is trying to feel the things like I am and is ready to devote herself . This thought scares me ... to death but the thought of leaving her makes me feel like I'm in hell. 

"I'm saying I want frosting!  And a lot of it " , Presley is a sweet person ..... In every way possible who is right now fighting with sis over which frosting he wants over the unexpected cake she is making .

"Who said I'm not doing frosting ? I'm doing it but I just don't know which one!  Will help " , she looks at me pleading to give her a simple one to do .

"Shut up,  I'm the one doing the talk so I'm the one doing the talk!! He will have a say in the next cake but for right now it's me " , Presley gritted through his teeth and sat beside the table on the side .

"Well then what do you want?  " , she is defeated .... every one is when they fight with Presley.

"RAINBOW !! ALL FROSTINGS " , he stands from his roller chair and jumps forwards us but then to add some more juicyness... he trips over air..... I mean it ! He trips over a invisible thing that my four eyes can't see .

"I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me? " , he squizzes his leg a bit and whines like a baby .

"Cause you just asked for a dumb thing and god hates dumb people who think dumb things " , did I forget to tell you that I live with a drama company ? Well now you know . You can request plays and dramas to us ... we are probably free and practising .

"Well God doesn't hate you so your theory is proved wrong " , he sticks his tounge out to sis while she pinches her forhead and goes out of the kitchen  .

A chiming sound  from my phone takes my attention away from the chaos that's happening and I quickly understand whose text it is .

It's her .

"Comment était ta journeé "( How was your day?)  , the sweet message brings a smile up to my face .

It's been around a day and half that we have  been talking . It's nothing very serious but just some small talks like how we have been and stuff like that. She told me that she knows a little French and we ended up having a full conversation in it cause I'm fluent in French . 

These talks actually feel good , sure I was a bit hesitant in the start but then it just felt like talking to a old friend with whom you can be real and remove the facade .  Sis and Presley are damn have been behind me to show them the chats and when I actually did ...... they just looked a bit dull and left without a word . I can't think of what they were imagining and seriously saying .... I don't want to . For once in my life , things are a mess but a mess that I would love to entangle .

I message her back saying how it's all fine and that Presley is fighting sis to do a  rainbow frosting on cake .

I never really found a person fascinating ..... like got really interested in them but Erica is different... it's like there are hundered layers of her that can't be separated from each other . But the fact that these layers make a great person makes me want to keep them together. 
She told me yesterday night how she doesn't believe in God but knows  a whole about the Greek mythological Gods . Erato , the god of love poetry is a great one as she says whereas I tilted more towards Ares,  the god of war . We ended up talking about our favourite how I met your mother episode and she was stunned by the fact that I have seen the whole season ........ may be people think of me a little more nerdy than they should .

"Well what do you think would have happened in Cinderella if Cinderella went to the ball to kill the Prince?  "

I snap my head on hearing something like this and saw my sister and Presley in deep thoughts ........ and every one thinks I'm the smart one .

"Well then her step  sisters would have killed her " , sis looks from her phone and smirks at my stunned look ..... she knows what I am thinking about .

But at last this whole week feels like a red velvet cupcake with a marzinape heart on the top ..... and I like cupcakes a lot .
*end *

I don't know how I know about this cupcake but i do even when I have never tasted any thing like this 😂😂

Hope you enjoy the chapter and if you do then don't forget to voteThat brings our morale up .
Love ,
Monxxx