Love is a blindfold

WILL'S POV

It's difficult to run when one of your hand is bleeding and your vision is faded from the continuous falling tears . I don't remember where my cycle is but all I remember is that I have to find Erica , I don't know what I'm gonna do if I find her but I just want to see her . Right now! Right here. For the first time in my life , the basketball court of my school didn't seem to end . The brisk tiles fit in the court don't seem to come to an end but I just hope I will find her too running with tear stained eyes like i am .
********************************
"Kid! What are you doing here now? Go home! ", the janitor shouts at me from the other end of the court opposite to where I was sitting .  I couldn't find her,  I searched the whole place and even some blocks away from school for her but she is nowhere . It is around five now and I think I should head home . The janitor looks at me for a minute after seeing my condition but thinks it's normal  , he might be thinking that I got bullied or something. I went inside to see where my cycle was and found it at the last corner still safe .

Home was quite when I reached there . I checked my phone as soon a so entered the house to see that I have 8 miss calls. Three from Presley , 4 from Zach and one from sis . There are many messages too but I don't think I have the energy to look at them right now . I placed my keys and helmet on the side corner and went to wash my face . I don't want anyone at home to know about anything that happened today cause I know they can't understand it and I can't make them .

The cold water kept hitting my warm skin making the tears escape and that's when the moment hits me . I will never be able to un live this day , or erase the image of your crying face while saying that you like me . It will haunt me Every time cause I just don't have any idea what love means . For me it's all maths and physics and I can't find a definition of love in them . I will never be able to return her feels and that's what I will always be sorry for .

"I always said ! Send Presley to a hostel! He will have a negative effect on Will and I think you can see what they are ! ", sis shouted from the other room probably not knowing that I'm home .

"I think it's fine! He is growing now and this was bound to come in some time  . " mum says casually . I wonder what the hell are they talking about . I walk in the main room where they both were sitting eating macaroons and drinking coffee.  They both took a gasp in relief when they saw me and sis got up from her seat and stood infront of me with her arms crossed. 

"I think Mr. Will Grayson , you have some questions to answer!  " , she tackles me down to take my phone and I was too tired to even fight with her for it and I'm fine with it ! What the hell is she gonna find in it.... probably some proved theorems .

"Dont talk to your brother like this ! Can't you see how tired he is ! " , mum shouts from the other end of the kitchen .

I take my phone back from sis while she looked at me with sad eyes . I know she is thinking about what is wrong , usually im never like this .... tired and in such a confusion.   I climb the stairs up to my room and close the door behind me . I sat on the queen sized bed in the middle of room and stared at the white ceiling for a while . How did I end up here? How can someone fall in love with a person like me ? What am I going to do ? All the questions made me cry again , the warm tears started streaming down my face while I pictured the look on her face . She looked like she lost all her hope while telling me that , that she knew in heart that I'm going to run away or reject her .

"Yeah fine! I will give you a bell later on ", Presley enters the room wearing a cream coloured shirt with some coffee stains on it and looked at me when he kept the phone . He crooked his face to one side to see if I was actually crying . He places his phone aside and comes to sit beside me .

"I don't think any papers are shown today and by the way... who got higher than you?  " , I knew he will say this and I don't blame him ! This is what I'm supposed to cry for! Not for a girl who has a simple attraction towards me for sometime . He kept looking at me and I coudlnt hold it anymore . I hugged him tightly as I started to actually cry louder than ever . He kept drawing circles at my back trying to console me but I kept crying . I think we stayed in that position for fifteen minutes and after that he asked me what's wrong. 

I thought of saying a lie to him . .. of saying something like I didn't get a question but I knew I have to tell anyone . I sighed for a moment and said "Erica told me that she likes me " he went frozen for a moment and mouthed a oh my god and then hugged me back .  "Stupid ! Why the hell are you crying ? " , he holds me tight while saying this . 

"Cause I don't know what I feel " , I don't ... I don't know anything that I'm going to do now . I'm dead .

"Then find it ! Think if you can remember your life without anyone as a lover and specially Erica .... oh God she is lovely Will. She is one of the best person that I have met in my life ! " , he says to me holding my hand and making me understand it .

"I can't ... I'm not made for this all " , I don't think I can ever love.. no like her in the way she wants to .

"Pfft... bullshit . Don't you remember sis saying to us that never to break any of your crushes heart !  , you are the only person for whom she said that... it wasn't said for me " ,

"But I can't "

"No will you can... think if you see yourself not loving her after she said this all to you!  Please Will " .

I kept thinking for sometime before shaking my head ..... I'm not gonna break her heart . I can't do it .

I can't!  Specially not to her .

Question of the chapter - Why did Presley say that the quote was just said for will ?

Hey friends!
I hope you like the chapterThe next one or two chapters will be on some characters as I wanna lighten the story!  Hope you all are enjoying it !
Love,
Monxxxx