• Chapter Six

For some reason I wanna dedicate this Chapter to my favorite writer here on Wattpad: DARKNESSANDLIGHT

She's the writer of 'I SOLD MYSELF TO THE DEVIL FOR VINYL PITIFUL I KNOW'

I was reading THE SMIRKING JERK one of her stories. It inspired me to write so I owe this chapter to LEXI AND BLAKE.

Have fun reading guys! Thanks a lot!

*************************************

• CHAPTER SIX

_______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

My mom is nowhere in sight when I enter the kitchen. Instead, I find a note stuck in the fridge.

Run some errands,

breakfast in the microwave.

Mom.

I sigh, way to be a concise mom. I open the microwave and a plate of bacon and pancake greets me. I sniff and moan at the smell.

"Well hello, Mr. Bacon and Mrs. Pancake you're looking edible today." I greet them.

My inner princess rolls her eyes at me. I ignore her and start enjoying my breakfast.

I just don't feel like working today, maybe I should take a day off, besides it'll also keep me from seeing Clace. I can't believe that I am actually avoiding him! I know for sure he's picking up on my behavior. He might be petulant but he is not stupid, I sigh. I am not a very good actress as I am the kind of person who wears their emotions on their sleeve. I can't make a poker face to save my life, if life is a poker game I'm probably broke right now. Yeah I am that transparent, and of all people, it is Clace who knows me better than anyone, so how could I possibly hide my discomfort? I can't avoid him forever.

Riiinnnggg!!!

I jump startled as I hear the house phone go off; I walk out of the kitchen to the living room, as the phone keeps ringing and pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer flatly.

"LOISE WE'RE BACK!" The girl who sounded like Aunt Petunia on the other line yelled, I cringe and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Who's this?" I ask annoyed my eyebrows glued together.

"It's Vicky stupid!" Oh, Vicky; I forgot they're coming back today! Thank goodness a distraction.

"You're back? Why didn't you call my phone?" I chirp excitedly. Okay, I kind of miss her.

"It's dead idiot! I've been calling forever! And OMG guess what?" She retorts suddenly sounding merry. I facepalm myself, shoot I forgot to charge my phone.

"What?" I hear her huff on the other line.

"What is the point of asking you to guess when you answered me with 'WHAT', come on guess!" She insisted, ugh what could have possibly happened that I should be interested in? I roll my eyes at her childishness

"Can you just tell me? I'm not good at this." I reply. I literally heard her roll her eyes.

"Whatever blondie, I met someone and he is coming with me!" She mutters in full enthusiasm. I scrunch my eyebrows in a frown.

"What do you mean he is coming with you? Wait you have a long-lost brother?"

"Pfft! seriously that's the best you got?... I, my dear best friend am in love! I have a boyfriend!"