• Chapter Forty Seven ( pt.3)

I just wanna say that my A/Ns are not serious!!!! Don't take my every word seriously. seriously you guys, chill and have a little humor. :p

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN (pt.3)
________________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

She turns to him with her mouth hanging open wide.

She looks so overwhelmed, her reaction baffles me, and I hate the flow of my thoughts and the way my heart reacts to her reaction.

"Clark Wesley! Oh my gosh! I need you to sign your cover for me! Argh!"

Then she launches herself at my boyfriend, her arms around his neck and her feet in the air.

Jesus Christ!

I watch her my mouth hanging open. I let out a small surprise gasp like my boyfriend who looks quite amusing to my liking.

Stop it! Scold my inner princess from the way I'm acting. I don't need to be like this right now.

"Come on come on! I've always wanted to meet you guys!"

She pulls away from him and took both of our hands dragging us inside when we're finally inside the room, I look around, my boxes are gone and my bed is made and my stuff is in place!

Holy mother...

She went through my stuff!

"Hope you don't mind M, I organize everything already! You don't mind, right? I'm gonna call you M as well!" She clasps her hand excitedly looking at us back in fort expectantly,

As well? How? She knew about me already? like really know me.

"Oh come on you guys! Speak! haha!" She orders although still laughing.

"You went through my stuff." I let out a whisper, dumbstruck.

"I did, hope you like it!" She gestures around as if she expects me to hug her with joy.

I stand there, immobilized, I'm still analyzing my feeling. Should I like her or Castrate her? I did neither.

"Wow." Clace finally found his voice again, he looks just like me, Dumbstruck although His voice is quite amused. "You really are something Rebel."Does he praise her?

She giggles and flutters her eyelashes. She looks so pretty it hurts. I hate that my insecurities is all over the place, again. what the Fuck Marloe? Get over yourself.

"Call me Rev! Clark! Oh, that reminds me!" She exclaims again and turns around to her side of the room and pulls her drawer pulling out a copy of GQ magazine.

Clace's first cover!

"Tada! Huge fan! Sign it please please please!" She jumping like a hyper six years old.

Clace chuckle and took the marker on her hand and the magazine "what do want me to say?" He asks her.

She purses her lips and hum. "To my number one fan! Love Clark Wesley xoxo! argh!"

"You know us?" I ask unable to stop myself.

She averts her gaze over me still grinning with a dreamy look on her face,

"Yep! You are a daughter of Jim! He knows my Dad they're good friends! And Of course, I know Clark even before My dad sent me to England, but never actually met him, You guys look so good together! Oh, Marloe! I'm so jealous! Look at him! If I have a boyfriend like him we'll never leave the bedroom!"