• Chapter Fifteen

So heres chapter fifteen guys, originally this chapter was supposedly the tenth because I planned that chapter fifteen differently, but it obviously goes like this--hopefully for the best--so here you go guys. Please don't hate me at the end of this. Not the best chapter :(

Dedicated to: bookowl22 for guessing the song right! I love you! Lmao :) xx

Play the song to the right----->>

• CHAPTER FIFTEEN
______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

🎶Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, oh baby I'm trying🎶

Clace started looking straight into my eyes. His voice is so good it gives me chills. My heart is having a hard time with itself, it seems to have forgotten to hit normal mode. It's been dancing inside my chest like it's on a sugar rush, the butterflies in my stomach are not helping either, it seems like all of them have plans to party tonight inside me. My hands need a plumber. It seems like my pores in there are having a water problem.
The microphone in my hand will slip if I loosen my grip on it. Don't even ask about my throat. I guess climate change decided to visit because it seems like the Sahara desert has landed inside there.

When he finished the first verse, I didn't realize it was my turn and I missed it, so he sang it again. I didn't miss his eyebrows furrow when I didn't hit the part. I am looking at him as if he's grown extra lips on his face. My mouth cannot move. I am frozen in place.

🎶Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard🎶

Before he hit the last part, a light nudge to my side woke me up from whatever my mind was at making me sing the chorus with him. I look at the screen and start singing, my voice is hoarse and off. Shit, I sound like a swallowed toad.

🎶Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again🎶

Ooh ooh ooh

I am not singing at all, I'm just reading in silence. Because the lyrics disturb me to death. What is the actual hell?! Is this serious? I am so mad at Vicky right now. She did all this! She planned this all along! She wanted me to confess my feeling to Clace and basically forced me through this! I look down not meeting anyone's eye, they're all silently watching us, my face is so hot you can fry a slice of freaking bacon on it!

This is torture. Eventually, Clace continues singing even when he notices how awkward I am being. His voice never faltered. He keeps singing as if Simon Cowell is watching him on the stage of X-Factor. He sings so beautifully, I just wanna keep listening to his angelic voice all day long. I tried to distract myself by listening to his voice. For some reason, it calms my heart. I tried to forget about my rage with a certain brunette and focus on Clace, and the song we're singing. Then slowly my nerves started to calm down and my heart started to beat normally. I take a deep breath and clear my throat preparing myself for the next line.

🎶They don't know how long it takes,
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I
will🎶