• Chapter Forty Eight

Sorry for the super late update :( you know why. ugh I rewrite the whole thing because I lost the original draft. wattpad's fault.

And i'm using phone so expect more errors than usual.

The banner to the side is made by @ilikebigbooks13 thank you so much!

🐽🐽

• CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

Shock.

Would be the perfect word to describe my feeling as I gawk at the compromising and really, really disturbing sight before me.

"What are you doing here?" I let out a whisper in disbelief. it was a really dumb question, The minute I laid my eyes and process the sight, I put two and two together and come up with the conclusion that Phillip is the boo, Rebel is talking about.

They're together. A couple.

"He's the boo I'm talking about M." Rebel confirm my conclusion since Phillip is still looking at me in shock I guess, as his jaw hanging open.

Rebel manages to sit up the bed and crawl to the edge next to Phillip, who is still naked holding--hiding his thing with both his palm. Rebel calmly gathers the duvet and covers it over both of them urging Phillip to sit down next to her.

Jesus, what's happening?

"For how long?" I ask unable to hold my curiosity. my voice is bland and flat from the shock? I don't know. I did not see this coming.

Maybe you want them to get dressed the first Loise? Your questions can wait.

I ignore my inner princess, it's weird I'm not even bothered that I'm talking to a naked couple, not mention... maybe haven't got off yet. Jesus!

"Since she got back almost a month ago. we're just fooling around." Phillip answer as he finds his voice it was hard and cold. I never heard him talk like that ever. but it didn't bother me again, I look at Rebel with furrowed eyebrows at Phillip's word. A month ago? So Rebel was here since our birthday. As my eyes landed on her, I can see the hurt flash in her eyes but it was gone faster than you can say sabotage.

"Fooling around? So you two are not together, together?" I ask again.

Stop it Marloe! You're not supposed to ask questions like that! My inner princess scolds me again and I instantly regret my question. Rebel obviously thinks otherwise since I saw the glint of hurt in her eyes. She wants more, so much more

"We sort of together Marloe, kind of dating, you know the modern 21st-century kind? Fuck till you drop." Rebel answer me chuckling as if it's always been her thing. she hides her true feeling very well. One thing I learned about her, she can be quite blunt and straightforward. the no filter kind, dangerous.

I look back at Phillip for an explanation but he was silent, jaw clench looking annoyed.

"I don-"

"I kind of need to go." Phillip cut me off. he sounds off.

"Okay," Rebel tells him ignoring--or not bothered by the coldness of his voice--leaning forward and Kiss him full on the lips, I look away feeling awkward all of the sudden then I realize I'm being rude. I feel like I'm intruding--well no shit! You are intruding! --said the inner princess.

"I'll be outside," I said and flew out of the room out of the building faster than a girl's butt on fire.

Holy shit. Shit. shit. shit. My heart hammers my chest as the problem at hand finally realized. Clace.