• Chapter Thirty One

Heya guys! An update! Sorry for the A/N at the beginning i know how annoying it is. I just wanna tell you how amazing you all are for still supporting me upto this point! I know how crazy slow this book is. Not to mention not the best, But you guys are still here, still reading and I love you all so much for that.

:)

This Chapters song is NIGHT CHANGES by 1D because of so much randomness that happened in this chapter. I don't usually have a song per chapter but this one seems appropriate.

Enjua...

 CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
__________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

Seeing Clace and my father together was the last thing on my mind, not a single second had the thought flashed in my head.

Which is pretty blonde considering the fact that I saw him talking to the Mayor. The possibility of them crossing each other's path never occurred to me.

But the strange thing is. I find myself not caring.

I don't care if they met, I don't care if he introduced himself as my father to him. I don't care if he is mad at me for not telling him.

For some reason, I feel like we are even now. 
I want him to feel how much he hurt me. I want to let him know how it feels like to be kept in the dark. I want him to know how it feels like to feel insignificant. To be insecure.

And judging from the look on his face I have successfully done all that. Knowing about my father's existence like this has got him mad as hell. I don't know about him but whatever he's thinking right now might as well be crap. I don't care.

His face is hard. His jaw is clenched and he is looking at the guy beside me with so much hatred. He looks at him and then back at me with so much confusion on his face.

He looks almost not him. I have never seen this look on his face. He reminds me of an angry wolf waiting to jump on his prey.

In a weird twisted way, he looks really really hot.

I find it disturbing how these thoughts consume my head.

It's so unlike me. How did I manage to think that hurting Clace is a good thing? That knowing he found out that I have a father makes us even?

It scares me in all honesty. It scares me that I can't find myself feeling guilty.

Then Brian --Phillip or whatever his name is spoken... adding more tension in the air. Also one more thing, the fact that this guy next to me lied about his name does not bother me at all.

What is wrong with me?

"Excuse me?" Clace asks taken aback by the other guy's accusation.

Phillip/Brian smirks again as if his reaction is quite amusing.

"You heard me." He mutters cockily and then turns to me.

"Wanna get out of here?" He suggests.

 I am honestly tempted by the idea. I honestly totally completely don't want to be in Clace's presence right now.

Moreover, I know leaving with this stranger means an angrier Clace. It makes me wonder who this guy really is. I wanna know why he told me a different name and for some reason, I don't care about how angry Clace will be.

The fact that this guy is acting like we are friends and he just called my boyfriend a D bag does not bother me at all.

"Loise let's go." Claces hard voice calls through gritted teeth. I look at him again and find my father's hand holding his forearm as if stopping him from tacking the boy beside me.