• Chapter Forty Six

Sorry for the late chapter. I've been so busy with life. lol just kidding I don't have a life. I was reading The Beautiful series by @christinaLauren! She's amazing. it's on paperback guys. though I guess it was on wattpad for awhile before.

Anyways hope you enjoy! As usual NOT EDITED!

• •

• CHAPTER FORTY SIX
________________________________________

CLARK CALEB WESLEY

I shake my head trying to shake off the idiotic thoughts that are roaming inside my head. It's our birthday for Christ's sake, why am I fuming over that stupid little kiss on the cheek?

I feel like I'm being immature and stupid. Actually, I am being immature and stupid.

I'm hurting myself in the process and there, my girlfriend being clueless about how I feel. I left her with her best friends and let myself cool off, afraid I might say or do something I will regret later, and let my best friend Ian drag me towards the crowded table of beer pong players.

I heaved a deep breath, I have been playing for a while now, and I am losing.
I throw the ping pong ball and yet again I missed. I sigh and grab the beer in front of me and chug it all.

I'm feeling tipsy; I can already feel the effect of beer. Nah I'm not drunk. I can hold my alcohol perfectly. Besides M will kill me if I let myself get drunk on our special night.

"Man, you're getting rusty." Ian booed laughing at me; I can't return his enthusiasm so I just shrug.

I hate my behavior right now, I want to be able to have fun and stop thinking about my girlfriend's innocent affection towards that dick. Man, why did she have to do that? I promise I'll give the boy a chance to show my mother I can actually hang out with them, the exact and main point why we invited them.

I'm ruining my chance of proving to my mother that I can be rational and okay about the whole Phillip and My Loise friendship thing. The exact feeling of void that I felt that night is returning. I'm being unreasonable. I should stop this nonsense before M picks up on my behavior. the last thing I want is to ruin this night for her. I love her too much and it'd kill me to see a little frown on her forehead and worry in her eyes.

This is my only ticket, if I can show my mom how much effort I'm putting into this she might change her mind and forgive me already, maybe I might even take a shorter time, instead of a year away I might change her mind to making it half a year. There it goes again, the dread whenever this thing crosses my mind, I hated it, I do love modeling I do, so much but I love M more and modeling does not even come close to it. every time I think about our going apart, make the hollow in my chest expand. Just the mere thoughts of her away from me, with all the boys in the University, makes my blood boil.

That's why I needed this chance to prove myself. I'm fucking stupid.

I think about M being proud of me, if she sees me and Phillip talking maybe even share stupid stories drinking beer and pretend we get along. I should do just that.

Once again I have a calming breath, Alcohol seems to lighten my mood a little, and thinking about a happy girlfriend is definitely a good thought. If I have to act civil around that prick I will for her sake. now speaking of that dick, I have to find him and show my Mom and my girlfriend that I can act civil around him.

I officially lost the game and now I can say that I'm getting drunk. I decided to stop paying and let the others play. I left the table and step towards the table where I left my girl.

She's not there.

I frown and look around until I feel a hand enclose to mine.

"Hey, Clark." Kelly purr in my ear, her breath touches the side of my ear and I actually shiver. She sounds weird, the way she says my name is different.