• Chapter Twenty Two(pt.2)

Guys English is not my first language!! Just wanna remind you so expect a lot of errors. and if you are not comfortable reading this unedited you can wait till its edited. So yeah this is UNEDITED.

------>Loise's dress to the side by SareenaDaredia

• CHAPTER TWENTY TWO (pt.2)
________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

I stare at her like she's grown two heads.

Did she just plan a date for us? She's not serious, right? This is ridiculous.

"And when did I agree to this?" I ask flabbergast

Vicky rolls her eyes as if I'm stupid.

"You didn't, and I'm not asking you, now let's get ready, we have..." she trails off looking down at her wrist watch unfazed by my forming rage. "thirty minutes to doll you up! Your reservation is at nine-thirty and you guys have to drive for another Thirty, so we're perfect!" She finishes not faltering her enthusiasm.

Without a word, she grabs my hand, and before I know it I was dragged away from the blonde boy who looks like he is about to shit on his pants when looks at him with an intense glare.

he mouths sorry at me before he disappears from my sight not missing the hint of excitement that is slightly evident on his face as the woman who is about to die to continues dragging me up the stairs.

FML

"What the hell Vicky!!" I exclaimed truly exasperated as I snatch my arm away from her tight firm hold when she was about to open the room. Clace's room to be precise.

"What?" She asks looking at me as if there something wrong with me.

Is she a special kind of stupid or something?

"What are you doing? You are basically forcing us to go on a date? This is not funny!" I said extremely upset.

She sighs and rolls her eye "this is just an innocent dinner, why are you being so difficult?" She retorts calmly.

I scoff in disbelief. "I'm being difficult? You're dragging my ass up here without even asking me if I want to do this!" I reiterate my tone octave higher.

Vicky crosses her arm against her chest and huffs. "I'm just doing you a favor, it been a rough week for both of you, you said you two are going to talk after school, and I thought why not do it in a nice silent and private place? Yah know?" She points out nonchalantly as if it is the most obvious thing in the world the idea should've crossed my mind because it's just too common. She is impossible and delusional.

I roll my eyes at her in complete aggravation "I'm sure Clace and I can talk in his room watching a movie in peace thank you very much!" I said emphasizing each word.

Vicky sigh defeatedly before looking at me seriously. "Look, Loise, I love you, and I love Clark too, and you didn't see him last week, he was a mess, a total mess, I've never seen him like that okay? He was basically a fucking hobo, and I know I'm not making any sense, but I know you. I know you're holding back. and I know you two are okay now, but I also know that you're keeping him in the zone. and Clace is gonna be okay with that, he is not gonna ask you out and be the stupid boy he is. look I want to put an end to this misery you two are going through. so I'm taking action, Clace will never Ask you out on a date in fear that he might lose you again. so I did this for him. And for you. so stop being so uptight and let me dress you up and you are going to that fine restaurant and you are going to talk and suck each other's face at the end of the night! capiche!?"