• Epilogue

This is honestly the surrealist(not even sure if that's a word)  shit that ever happened to me.

The first time I typed the first word for this book was full of doubts, doubt if I'll ever see the day I'll be labeling the chapter as the 'epilogue', but now here it is after a year. Trust me guys, if you ever meet me personally you'll never guess that I have it in me to write cheesy shit. I'm six feet tall, a guy and I look stupider in person.

I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm overwhelmed. Sleepless and just .... So fucking thankful.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

•••••

EPILOGUE
_______________________________________

"I've been looking for you, Clark."

It was my mom who slid next to me making me jump startled. She chuckles at my reaction making me glare at her. I'm pouting I knew it and she knew it but I want to be alone right now. I rolled my eyes heavenward.

"What's wrong baby?" I almost snort at the endearment. Seriously? Baby? Do I look like I have a pacifier in my mouth? I'm fourteen Jesus! I'm not a baby.

I didn't comment, irritated with her nosiness, and stare ahead at the vast of land that we own staring at the horses playing around.

They remind me of someone. Someone who's been inside my head all day.

How long is she going to be with that booger?

I can't believe she didn't tell me she's partnered with him. I should've gone with her.

Stupid Jackson Pierce. What a prick ... He so plan this to spite me. I swear I saw him smirk when he saw me as he put his hands around her shoulder the other day. Bastard. And now she's with him because of that stupid Math project. And she never told me!

What!

I will endure Math for her, I don't care if they're studying. I just don't want her to be alone with that bugger.

Stupid partner! Stupid math! Stupid school! She could've partnered with me! I'm her best friend for christ's sake!

I'm not even in her class, I'm being a baby and I know it. She's smart and I'm not. Life is unfair. Why did God make me stupid?

I hear my mom sigh next to me. But still, I ignored her.

"She'll be home soon," she reassured as if reading my mind. I hate that she knew exactly what I'm thinking. There's no more privacy in here. This is exactly why I want to be alone.

"I don't care about her." I bit out stubbornly glaring at nothing in particular. I want to storm out and kick something.

It was a lie, I care about her immensely and She drives me crazy.

She's so oblivious it's killing me. Why did I ever fall for her! She saw me as a brother for Jesus sake. A brother! Just peachy. A cheery on top of my cake. Just what I needed.

"Clace!"

My heart takes a pause before continuing its beat.