• Chapter Fifty pt.2

This is not EDITED! Please forgive me for what you're about to read. This is poorly written.

• CHAPTER FIFTY pt.2
________________________________________

Clark Caleb Wesley

I am a bundle of nerves as the car pulls up into our driveway, I'm pretty sure I'm not breathing any longer. This is worse than walking on the runway, so much worse.

I'm not sure why I'm so nervous instead of excited. I don't know why I have a feeling that something is not good. And I hate it so much.

I stay glued on my seat and look around trying to even out my breathing, slowly, I unbuckle my seatbelt and release a sigh.

"Showtime," Kelly exclaims excitedly.

Her enthusiasm annoys me, so much I hate myself for it.

I groan and finally pushing the door and step out of the car, I was not prepared to see whats outside--Or rather I was not prepared who was outside.

I stop as I hear the word he says over the phone, his back facing us.

"I'm here now baby ... Yeah I miss you too, I'll see you later? ... They'll be here ... Don't worry he ... Yeah okay I love you too see you in a bit."

It was Phillip, and all the pent up nerves slowly unravels, letting my anger upsurge.

Jesus ... His words.

I clench my fist and grit my teeth as the ache slowly, surely spread inside of me, my chest literally closed.

"Phillip." Kelly gasp and the boy he mention turn around as he put his phone back inside his pocket

So it's true? I'm right all along? He f*cking stole my girl. He succeeded.

The guy in front us didn't look surprise upon seeing us, Kelly who stand beside me found my clench fist and squeeze it once more, it didn't help. Nothing did. The ache in my chest worsen and I feel my self pant for air.

"Can we talk please?" I heard Kelly plead.

I can't find it in me to speak, for some reason I badly needed to see the girl I love, I'm in denial I want to see her face, to confirm my suspicions even though it's all laid out in front of me.

Clearly He was talking to her on the phone, they're talking Instead of her calling me.

Come to think of it, she didn't even volunteer to fetch me in the airport? My chest tightens even more at the thought and theres nothing I want to do than curl myself and cry.

Jesus, what has gotten wrong? Why is everything so messed up?

Was this my fault? Theres no other answer but yes, all of this is my fault.

I heard Phillip huff his answer and Kelly let go of my hand and whisper in my ear, I barely hear it, but I pick up the words be there in a bit, and I'll see you there.

I honestly wanted to get the hell out of here so bad so I indignantly walk towards the familiar door of my house, despite the ache, the homesickness consume me and the familiarity ease the pain a little bit and there nothing more I want to do than seek the warmth of the woman who gave birth to me, I can hear muffled footsteps inside and I didn't waste time pushing the door open,

My mom suddenly in my arms before I can even blink, she gush, wrap her arms around me tightly and cry, I can hear her chanting she loves me over and over and I nod, finding myself smiling and replying affirmation.