• Chapter Eleven

Banner to the side by moi ;)

• CHAPTER ELEVEN
________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

Turns out I couldn't wait till morning as I found myself dialing Clace's number and after three rings he picked up.

"Loise, what's wrong?" He answered worriedly,
I bit my lip suddenly as words left my tongue.

This is not the time to chicken out idiot!

"M? What's wrong? Please tell me!" He says frustratedly, on the other line, since I didn't answer him. I have a long sigh and clear my throat. Gathering my courage.

"T-Theres s-something I need to tell y-you." I stutter as my voice was hoarse and cracked.
Shit! It's too obvious that I've been crying. Knowing him he will probably think so too.

"M, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying, why are you still awake baby? Wait for me okay? I'll be there! Wait...Where are you?!"
He asks panicking breathing heavily. I ignore the term of endearment he used as I hear a long honking sound and my eyes widen.

Shit, he's driving!

"I'm hanging up, I'm at home I'll wait for you," I mutter silently. I didn't wait for him to answer as I hanged up. He called me baby... And I liked it. Holy shit I really do like him. I'm so screwed.

I shake my head brushing off the thought, now is not the time for that. There are more important problems at hand that I need to focus on.

Not long after, I heard my phone ring. I look at the caller ID and it was Clace.

I frown. That was fast.

"Hey," I answer silently.

"I'm outside." He replies panting.

I gulp not bothering to answer and hang up my phone. I get up from the bed and run towards the door. Shit, how am I going to tell him?

Hey, Clace the girl you're in love with is having sex with your brother in your own Bedroom?

Shit! Oh my god. How am I gonna tell him? I stop in my tracks and start to bite my fingernails nervously. Oh god. I should think this through. I pace in front of my bedroom door.

Just tell him straight to the point Loise! He'll be hurt either way!

My inner princesses advise. I nod my head at the suggestion, she's right but I had to do this as nice as possible. How am I gonna do that?

Hey Clacey poo, uh the girl you're in love with is playing park your car in my garage with your big bro.

That's nice enough right?

Knowing Clace he'll just look at me stupidly. He wouldn't get it!

Okay, I'll try another approach.

Uh, Clace, I think your brother is having sex with Audrey, I heard then moaning in your room, wait maybe they're not. Goodbye! Then run like hell.

What? Urgh! That's so pathetic. Wait how about like this?

Hey Clace, promise me not to kill your bro okay? I think he's humping the girl you're in love with?

Oh, screw it! I'm going to take him there!

No! I can't see Ashton right now, I hate him.

I stop pacing and gape at the door opening and closing my mouth like a fish in heat. The phone in my hand lets out a ping startling me. I slide the screen only to find a text from Clace.