• Chapter Fifty one

Hey guys!! Been too long! How are you all? Did you guys had a spooky halloween?? Do tell!!

Please don't hate me after this! This is also not edited and short!

This is the last chapter! READ the AN down there mmkay?? Love you.

• CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
________________________________________

Clark Caleb Wesley

It's crippling.

I feel like I'm drowning again. Fighting against the tide with no way of surfacing. Suffocating under the pressure of the emotions in the room. It's been a week. A week of waiting for her to crack her eyelids. Move her pinky or anything the gives us hope she's coming back to us.

Every day I'm withering, the pain in my chest expanding, consuming every part of my soul so deep within me. I haven't spoken to anyone, I don't care anymore. I haven't left the chair beside her bed, hell, I might be growing my own roots in this chair. I whisper my prayers in her ears, she looks so fragile. I begged her every day, when I open my eyes in the morning still confine in the chair, I'm not in the right frame of mind. I think my mother paid the hospital a great sum of money to let me camp in here. They bring me clothes but I never notice them come inside, I heard their voice but I never look at them, I never take my eyes away from M, unless I really had to. I have come to despise eating and drinking because they make me pee and I hate getting out of this chair.

"Baby, wake up," I whisper to her sleeping body, I can feel tears slowly slipping down my cheeks. I have cried a lot. I don't remember crying this much. Not even when my dad died. I don't want to feel numb, I don't deserve to feel numb, I deserve every pain this cause me, and I make sure to feel it, to bask in it because I deserve it.

"You remember when My dad died? You never left my side baby, I will never ever leave you until you open those eyes of yours ... I missed you so much... It kills me knowing I'm the one who put you here baby, kills me .., I can't forgive myself ... Ever... I will keep reminding myself about this even when you wake up, Hell I will remind you myself not to forgive me because I know you M, you will forgive me and I won't let you. I deserve your hate, You will hate me once you find out, once you wake up and I will let you, baby, I will let you hate me because I deserve nothing else. I'm so so sorry baby ... Just open those eyes please open them ... That enough for me to go on. I don't care if you hate me, baby ... Just live."

As usual, Silence answered my plea and as always the feeling is like a tight grip squeezing my heart so painfully.

I can't take this anymore.

I need to do something ... Anything. Fuck!

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled standing up sending the chair across the room as the back of my knee hit it.

I'm shocked by my sudden outburst. The pain is indescribable like someone is deliberately choking me.

"W-WAKE UP BABY PLEASE!" I beg some more. My voice cracks tears pouring down my cheeks until I'm sobbing falling down on my knees. Again.

• • •

Something is beeping so fast Jerking me awake. Blinking my eyes into focus, I realize I'm lying on the floor blanket covering me. It means someone came in while I'm asleep. Probably her mom or my mom. Fresh fruits replace the old ones.

I became alert as my bearings realize whats happening. I lift myself off the floor and found out whats the cause of the wild beeping. My heart summersault beneath my ribcage as my eyes landed on my baby. Fear engulfs me so hard My eyes widen.

Trashing, convulsing M. Eyes rolled up

It was the scariest sight I have ever seen.

The beeping was coming from the machine supporting her. My heart beats faster as the crippling fear intensified. Oh my god!

I was screaming before I know it.

"Nurse!!!" My voice sounds alert and colored with fear.

Everything is happening so fast, I press the emergency button frantically, tears pouring down my face uncontrollably. Next thing I know the room is full of people. Everything is happening so fast and I watch unmoving completely dead on the inside.

I saw people in white coats.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

Was repeatedly yelled.

Crying.

People are crying.

I watched but not seeing.

What's happening?

"Time of death ...."

Everything fade ... I fled.

My feet bouncing against the white tiles.

My chest is tight.

People calling after me.

I hear nothing.

This can't be happening.

Not her ...

No. No. No.

I have no idea how long I run but I eventually stopped in front of him.

I fell on my knees as a sob escapes my throat.

"D-dad... "

My sobs filled the air. I waited for his answer, it never came. Like always.

"P-please--oh g-god .... G-Give her back."

• • • •

A/N.

Hello!!! Sorry for the suuuuppppppeerrrr late update!!

Next update will be the epilogue and then the sequel!! Don't worry guys It wont take too long. Please read all the announcements!

Omg I finished another book people!!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me until the end!!

Please vote comment and share!! I love you all so much!

Thank you to my ever loving SareenaDaredia. This is all for you! Yay we reached Million reads sar.