• Chapter Seven

BEFORE U AMAZING PPL READ D CHAPTER;

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR D 3.2K READS. U ALL ROCK XD

So here's...

• CHAPTER SEVEN

_____________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

A huge elephant fell in the room and no one dared to speak, the silence was deafening and the air was tense. The Bitch was back! For Clark she said. Can this day be more wonderful?

AUDREY RICHARDSON the girl I never get along with, for some unknown reason, is unfortunately back. Audrey and I share the same passion in life and no it's not milking cows or taking care of the animals. God no, this bitch can't even go near one.

If you haven't guessed already...

Yes, We share the same hatred towards each other. And that is a big mystery to me.

Ever had that one person whose presence alone can ruin your day? Oh, come on we all have that!

We just simply hated each other since day one. Her whole family had moved to New York a year ago and believe me that was one of the best days of my life. But nowhere she is as stunning as ever.

Nonetheless, remember looks can also be deceiving and it stands completely true for her; because if she looks like an angel on the outside it's the polar opposite on the inside. But let's hope, who knows maybe she followed the second star to the right and flew out of Neverland and started to grow up.

"Oh it's you." her voice laced with venom brings me out of my thoughts.

Oh, so nothing has changed. I see, she's still the same bitch as ever. I snort shaking my head and smirk. The room was silent

"Nice to see you too Audrey, back to ruin more lives?" I retort sweetly, I can't help it, this girl brings out my inner witch. Audrey was known as the sponge in our school, simply because she was a slut. A cum absorber. Which is really disgusting. She's been with almost every guy with two legs and that's not even an exaggeration. Okay, maybe it is. But at least that brings my point across.

"Well well, I see you've grown a spine, our little innocent Marloe. You still dress like a Dyke I see." I fake gasp clasping my hand on my mouth dramatically. I totally saw that one coming and it's really original. Well if there's one thing she always mocks about me is how I dress, what can I say converse and army pants are my things.

Just wonderful. I huff but before I can talk back Clace interrupts our little catching up.

"Audrey enough!" Clace interrupts scolding her, looking really mad. As I said before ever since we were kids Audrey and I always bicker about everything. Especially when it comes to Clace, she was obsessed with him. Still is and that's what I call pathetic but luckily Clace never gives her the time of the day. Maybe that's why she hates me so much. But guess what I don't give a rat ass!

"Are you serious?! She started it!" Audrey says pointing her finger at me like a five-year-old.

I gasp! The nerve of this woman!

"Apologize now!" Place commanded my jaw drops at the tone of his voice. He was seriously furious.

"I'm not at fault on this babe!"

What?!

Babe?

No way! See disgusting!

"If you didn't open your mouth none of this would happen, now would you please apologize and get this over with?" He said almost pleading.

"Fine, but promise to take me out on a date this Sunday."