• Chapter Twenty Two (pt.1)

🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎉

Hehehe yeah i updated. you're welcome.

[WARNING: this is not edited! Sar is sick :( please pray she gets better. my book sucks without her touch 💔]

• CHAPTER TWENTY TWO (pt.1)
_______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

"What does he want?" I voice out my thought too low almost like a whisper as I remain standing by the door. I cannot move I feel like if I do something will break.

My mom heaves a deep shaky breath looking at me, her face is full of worries and regrets.

She swallowed before she speaks. "He wanted to meet you." She mutters just as silent.

Did he want to meet me? After all these years. After Fifteen years of abandoning us, he wants to meet me now? Why? I feel my blood boiled at the thought. I don't think he has the right anymore. He gave It all away the minute he walks out that door.

"I don't want to meet him," I said not recognizing my own voice. It was cold and emotionless.

My mom closes her eye as if she was hurt by my admission and sigh again before she laid her eye back at me. I look away as I remain frozen in my feet. I couldn't move.

This news hit me like a wrecking ball. I don't know why I'm acting like this, maybe because this caught me off guard and unprepared. Not even a second this news cross my mind. I never wonder about him. I was curious before of course, but I never expect myself to resent him. Like a rage was awaken in the deepest part of my heart that has been kept for a very long time. hearing this news risen a lot of feeling inside me. And trust me it's not a good thing. I never thought I hated him this much until now.

"My world use to revolved around him, It was ridiculous really. how much I love him. I look past his flaws and all I see is this wonderful man." My Mom started making me look back at her with a frown, her tone is somewhat dreamy as she was looking at the window.

"He goes to a different high school, Me, Carol and Dave go to the same High school together. we are the Best of friends like you and Clark we grew up together. your Dad, I met him when he uses to deliver hays here. They Own A Ranch next to town. It was love at first sight." My mom pauses and chuckles shaking her head lightly looking at a space as she recalls the memory, I have no idea whats her point but I can see the pain in her eye.

"We dated for years, but he never did bring me to introduce to his parents, but I love him nonetheless, I told him I don't care if I meet them or not. I just wanted him. I never get suspicious you know. Sometimes he doesn't show up for weeks and when he did he showered me with gifts. He showed me how much he loves me and I forgave him instantly without second thoughts. That goes on for so long until I got used to It. Then we graduated high school. Went to college for a year and we are still going strong. We love each other unconditionally. All those times he constantly leaves. He said it's about his father's business. sometimes he was gone for a week. The longest was one month. The same routine happens over and over and not a single time I got suspicious nor complain. Until he knocks me up. So I had to quit school. Your grandma didn't take the news well. but she did eventually." My mom pauses again. This time she looks at me with a smile.

"You're the best thing that happened to me Loise. and your father. We loved you with all our hearts. he loves you too." She said reassuringly. I feel like all the energy was drained in my body. I don't know how to react.

She took a deep breath again then added."For the first time when I get pregnant, I ask him to meet his parents. I wanted to let them know that we are having a baby. We were so happy. he took my pregnancy greatly. He was just as happy as I was and he promises he'll marry me. he even proposes." she chuckled again and dreamily sigh. "Until I gave birth I've never met his parents. He gave a lot of excuses. like they're busy, out of town, out of the country and all that excuses. he keeps on leaving too, but It turns to minimal. Sometimes he left for a day the longest was one week. When he's here, he showered us love, gifts and he spend every single second with us, he put you to sleep sometimes, He named You Loise, because of His obsession with superman. which is Why Dave and Carol Named Clark, Clark because of Clark Kent. It was all because of him. even as a baby he already ships you two."