• Chapter Thirty Nine (pt.1)

Guys thank you so much for landing us in number #52 in Teen Fiction!

Sorry for the late update! Once again, this is not edited so please refrain yourselves from being a grammar nazzi's it hurts. lol i'm gonna use the oldest excuse in the book again: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!

Hope you enjoy!

••

• CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE (pt.1)
_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

One month later...

To say that Clace's career escalated so quickly would be the understatement of the year. Once the media found out that he is the new face of Rebecca Gatchalan's new lines, they flock on him like a bunch of hungry chickens.

On his first week in France, he landed a page in GQ France introducing him as the next David Gandy.

He's already been signed by a few modeling agencies, left and right there are new campaigns being proposed. And now just over a month he's been featured in several magazines whether it's from Europe or here in America. His campaign for Rebecca's line hasn't even come out yet, but his name is already known to spread like rapid fire in the fashion industry. It was all so fast I can't keep up with most of it.

Clace is overwhelmed and I can see how happy he is about his fast success. He's been so busy. But the saying is true, you can never be too busy, no matter how tight your schedules are, you can still make time for your loved ones. and he does every day, sometimes we both fell asleep the video call is still on, he fell asleep on me most of the time though, but hearing his snore is enough to put my worried heart at ease.

In my Eighteen years of existence, my life has been a series of straight lines. one perfectly the same routines. I never left the farm, the farthest place I've been is when he took me to their family Cabin in Michigan and rode a boat. And, last month. When he took me to the All Time Low Concert. Changes merely come in my way, and when it does, I accept it wholeheartedly even when it takes time getting used to it.

But I never realize Being apart from Clace, can be one hell of a change and I know there's no way of ever getting used to it. Especially, all this fame and success. I can't help but think this is taking him away from me.

I stare at the boy on the screen; his mouth is moving rapidly and enthusiastically wearing the same smile I'll kill just to see in person right now, my eyes travel up to his eye. The glimmer of happiness and content is quite visible in his pale blue orbs.

Seeing him like this is quite fulfilling on my part. but the hollow empty hole in my chest will never be filled again as long the I'm missing his tight embrace and soft kisses.

"M? You listening?" His concerned voice snaps me out of my trace. I blink hard and fast focusing on him again.

"Yeah, I am." I lied.

"Oh really? Okay, what's the last word I said then?" He asks playfully. The same playful smile plastered on his beautiful lips.

He's gotten so handsome it's surreal. I think he got bigger too, I can see his biceps are now eagerly showing the bulge judging from his tight sleeves hugging it.

"Hey! Snap out of it!" He yells from the other line making me laugh. I doze off yet again distracted by his hot smoking physique.

"Sorry, I'm just daydreaming again," I answer him honestly with a dreamy sigh.