• Chapter Eight

Quick A/N: just wanna tell you guys how awesome you all are! the reads have reached 4.5k!! thank you all so much!! Our highest rank was #106 in Humor and #123 in Teen fic. its freaking beyond my comprehension!

And lastly i just want to remind you guys that english is not my first language so my vocabularies are stinking really bad, apparently some people can't follow the flow of the story. I feel bad. If theres a confusion with the story please let us know and i will kick you in your lady balls. just kidding but seriously let us know and we'll try fix it..

Xx

Loise and Mrs.Charlotte to the side...

So heres......

• CHAPTER EIGHT

______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

I found myself once again lying in my bed staring at the ceiling recapitulating the events that happened today, Audrey is back and my best friend is in love with her of all people!

I don't understand. My emotions are all over the place. It feels like someone is stomping on my chest breaking my heart repeatedly...

Why do I feel this way?

It's hard to admit but I honestly think ... that I like my best friend, in none a friendly or brotherly way. That could be the only reason behind this unbearable heartburn.

There I admit it. I like him. I like Clace. My best friend. The best friend who has always been by my side through everything. My best friend who is a player, my best friend who is in love with someone else. None other than my mortal enemy.

Why her? Of all people on this planet why her?

I groan

It doesn't take a genius to see that it is her. Hell for the first time ever Clace seriously just lied in my face. He was protecting her. What the hell did he see in her? I scoff I'm acting like a broken disk, repeating myself over and over. But I can't help it. It seems like my brain is incapable of wrapping up the information.

They have plans after graduation. They're moving together to New York. My chest tightens even more at these thoughts. They've been planning their future behind my back. He never found me important enough to mention any of this. I sniff. Oh my God.

I didn't realize I was crying until a tear slid down my cheek. I cover my eyes with my palm. No this is not happening, I think shaking my head. I cry harder. Oh my god. I can't believe I'm going through all this.

Just a few days ago, I was furious because he was breaking up with Regina. Now I'm crying over something as stupid as this. How cliché can all this be? If someone told me that I would end up falling for my best friend days ago, I would have laughed in their faces. And probably told them to lock themselves in an asylum.

How did all this happen? I heave a sigh.

Should I tell him? I shake my head vigorously, no way in hell. He can never know.

Wait ... why all of a sudden did I turn into this mellow freak? Ugh, I should stop this insanity. There's no way in hell that I like my best friend! I'm just confused!

"Yeah! I'm just confused because of that stupid dream! That's it! No way will I let that baffle me!"

I mutter out loud while wiping my tears. Could this possibly be because of the dream? I am so caught up with my own stupid mind freaking games.

That dream was just a dream. It's not true, it never happened. A dream is the opposite of reality. Yes, that's it. It's the opposite that means Clace and I will never happen. I nod my head repeatedly agreeing with my thoughts.