Snapbacks and Song Lyrics

A/N: amitymikey's comments make my day tbh, she's such a cutie.

Three weeks, it had been three weeks since our twitcam and things were becoming hectic. The sheer amount of hate that Calum and I were getting just seemed to be getting larger and harder to hide from him.

I'd managed to call management to get some extra security to help handle the crowd and try to get rid of the signs.

My god, the signs were becoming terrible.

The screams could be heard from the from interior of the SUV. 

"Hey Calum? I found this really cool song." I place my headphones over his ears as the door opens, hitting play on some loud Bring Me The Horizon song to drowned out the rude insults being thrown his way.

Somehow during the past few weeks the fans decided Calum was forcing me into a relationship I never wanted. They determined this by looking through all of the photos of us, Calum always posted them on Twitter and not me, although that's only because he's always so photogenic and I don't really use my iPhone's camera.

I grab his hand and shuffle out of the van, we hadn't been able to really enjoy face to face greeting in a while because there would always be someone shouting crude things in the background at us.

"I'm sorry, can't hear you." Calum yelled to one of the fans as she explained how he'd saved her life many times.

"Write him a letter and I'll come back out and get it." I explain, waving and swinging Calum and I's hands as we headed towards the door.

He laughed, swinging our hands harder. The skin crinkled in the corner of his eyes cutely, and I just couldn't help myself. I kissed his cheek and cuddled into his side so my hand was around his waist instead of interlocked in his.

Ashton and Luke joined us inside shortly after, having more freedom because no one can really hate Lashton.

Either than the straight girls that are in denial because they think its their destiny or something to marry one of us.

Sorry ladies, we're tighter than a knot in a rope.

That was the shittiest metaphor I have ever heard, did you even try?

I'd like to see you do better.

I hate you more than a vampire hates light.

That's not even a metaphor, idiot.

Yours wasn't either.

Besides, Edward Cullen seems to love the light.

"I'm going to the washroom, I'll be right back." Calum says, giving me a quick kiss before walking off.

I sit down on the couch opposite Ashton and Luke. Which was fully lit by the large glass window and the flashes of the fans' cameras. 

"We're going to have to get more guards-" I begin with a sigh before Ashton cuts me off.

"Don't be daft, Michael." Ashton laughs. "You can't hide the hate from him forever." "His heart is going to break when he does find out." I counter, "I don't think I'd be able to watch it happen either." I mumble, eyes glazing over slightly.

I quickly try to lower my head before they see the tears beginning to roll down my face, it doesn't work. Luke catches on almost immediately, shifting his weight to my couch and rubbing my back.

"My hair's a mess." I laugh suddenly, realizing how flat it is today.

"Weirdo." Luke snorts, pulling me into a hug.