Water fountain

I love this commentary

I love this commentary. ❤️❤️ And an update for you thirsty hoes.

Levi Ackerman

I'll meet you in the park so I'll and know why you sounded so sad.

Is it something I did or is it about me not being able to go on your date?

When you said you'll go to Hawaii I thought you'd straight up say no to the offer but you thought about it.

Did I do something wrong?

Please say no to your father I can't stop but I just hope you'd say no. I don't own you but for some reason I don't want to leave you.

Now the important questions happens do I care about you more than friend Eren Jaeger

~*~

Eren's POV

"What's your answer?"

"I don't know yet really, if you think about it I think it won't be that bad" I shrugged watching the water fountain. Some people walking home.

"So it's not a no"

"No it's not" I hummed as I watched the non active water fountain, looking over at the coins that glows in the light. It's pretty dark even when it's 5 in the afternoon.

"Well I'll miss you if you say yes" Levi shrugged sounding as if he doesn't care but I knew deep down he does.  By the way he puts his hands on his pockets to hide his clenching fist.

A small gentle smile appeared on my face as I grabbed one of his hands and intertwined our fingers together.

"Thanks for understanding" I started "and by the way I'll tell you this now since I don't want this to haunt me forever but." I gave a brief stop as I stared ahead looking at the water fountain and biting my lip.

A reassuring hold on my hand made me snap out of my thoughts and smiled.

"Levi I like you"

He eyes were wide before he looked down.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same I just want that out of my mind" I confessed looking down at our intertwined fingers with a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled still holding my hand but a little tighter before looking up at me. "And I told you it's okay" I mumbled grabbing him by the neck and hugging him. He was still for a moment before wrapping his hands onto my waist.

Our hands were no longer intertwined but instead we were hugging which was better. I could feel his heart beat as we hugged each other.

I gave a glance at the water fountain and saw that it was finally working giving a beautiful show as it glows with different colors from the light.

On the other side I see children looking at it in amazement while me and Levi just hug each other where no one was.

"It's pretty" I mumbled my arms still draped on Levi's neck.

"Yeah" he mumbled back, I looked at him to see that he wasn't looking at the fountain but me. The incandescent light making Levi's dark orbs light up than usual.

"My answers yes by the way. I'm going to Hawaii"

He said yes; I can't do anything but support him since I'm only his friend. He also broke the news to Armin and Jean so for the next couple of months we just hang out.

Until graduation came.