The beach house

Eren's POV

Days have passed with me, and Armin helping Levi trying to get Petra's unconditional love. After those hard —and plan full— days Levi and Petra were in good terms and the great thing is that they were getting more into each other. Of course since Armin and me established some of the plans to be slow and steady we decided give Levi some pointers if he ever decides to ask Petra out on the semester break. And that he could always call us if his in a crisis. Since Armins going to meet his grandpa while I meet Dad.

~*~
It was officially the day we're I get to go to Hawaii and meet dad. I was dragging my luggage with me as I walked though the airport. Already sitting in the airplane waiting for the plane to fly I looked over at the window seeing people push luggage's here and there.

"Alright please make sure to put on your seatbelts" the audio of a male said as we buckled our seatbelts.

Time skip
3rd POV

The brunette was sitting one of the benches listening to music as he waited for his father. After a couple of minutes he looked all around as he might see his Dad and to his luck he did.

Long brown hair neatly comb, with a slight beard, and green eyes like his own being topped off by some glasses. His clothes consisted of a white colored dress shirt, black dress pants and fancy looking shoes.

"Eren" he said, looking at me with a small smile

"Dad" The brunette replied back nodding his head at his father as he closed his eyes while smiling at him.

Remember what Levi said 'this is between you and your dad'

Finally opening his eyes he said; "I'm here" to which his father just nodded at.

The sun was setting when they got to the beach house, the beach house was modern with plenty of large windows. Inside was big there was a cinema, room for at least 10 people and a gaming room for entertainment.

(Beach house)

(Grisha's room)

(Grisha's room)