ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT: IM EVIL 😈

I have been seeing your guys comments and I feel really amused by it. It's funny making you guys have slight complicated thoughts. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because it's not.

I just find it funny and now I feel bad for teasing you guys for the last chapter. I promise I will TRY to not make it THAT bad.

Anyway keep the amusing comments up and Hate for Petra because I'm hyped to see my wattpad have plenty notifications about comments.

The picture up there is a face I see whenever you guys complain about Petra sorry if it's ugly.

Eren's POV

"I'm sorry"

"Sure you are"

"I really am"

I sighed before banging my locker closed. Glaring at Levi. Never have I ever been so angry at him. He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Listen I just—"

"You just what?" I snapped "you asked me to have you and Petra to have a date only for you to ditch it"

"I didn't mean it to be like that"

"Then have it your way"

I walked away from him my steps were fast and Levi tried to catch up to me. As I kept on swirling past people I felt a hand hold my wrist dragging me to the boys bathroom.

He dragged me as he continuously checked every stall to see if there was someone there, after checking everything he locked the bathroom door then turning around to look at me.

"Listen Eren in really sorry, she invited me in to watch some random movie and before I knew it we forgot to go to the restaurant." He explained still holding my wrist.

I shook my hand away from him before huffing. "Fine, it's all right it's not like it's my business to know I was just concerned since maybe you were kidnapped" I grumbled crossing my arms together. Liar

"Thank you for understanding" he said giving me one of those smile. I suddenly recalled what Jean said and suddenly my face began to heat up.

"Eren what's wrong?" Levi asked worried for my health.

"Nothing it's just what Jean said last night that's all" I quickly said shaking my arms frantically, in front of my face.

"What Jean said huh?" He mumbled before storming out the bathroom.

~*~

"Hey Dad, whats up?" I asked holding my phone on my ear as I walked inside the house.

"I thought about our experience in Hawaii and I would appreciate it if you can live here with me in Hawaii" father started "there's a school just a few feet away from it. If your interested I can talk about it more but until then I'll let you think about it"

I nodded my head before answering "I'll think about it, thanks Dad" and with that I ended the call before sitting down on the couch.

After a couple of minutes thinking about the pros and cons I called Levi.

"Hey"'I greeted

"Hi"

"Can you meet me at the park in 5?" I asked hoping for him to say yes.

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks" no words were spoken as I was the first on to end the call.