ACT NO 1.5

Eren's POV

I was currently sitting next to Levi. Thinking of how he can approach Petra without being much of his rude self. I snapped my fingers together when I had a plan "ok just try acting usual and try not to scare her since what happened a while ago in lunch time and I'm just helping you Levi-San, just remember I'm not that good but still please try you're best." I said standing up and grabbing my backpack. "Ok I get it" he nodded I scanned the whole place trying to find Petra but no luck "hey Levi where does Petra go in this particular time" "are you asking me to suddenly know where she is, jeez Eren I'm not a stalker" "I mean, kinda you are the kind of person that gets fixated on things you like" "it's things not, humans there's a difference" he said while I just shrugged and kept trying to find her until I noticed her talking to someone 'he must olou' I turned myself and saw Levi looking at where I was looking a while ago.

"So here's the plan you just act normal and do ACT NO. 1.5" "why can't you just say it like a normal human" I faced him at what he said and rolled my eyes "because I'm helping you and you have no say in this but cooperate and I name it what I want to name it" I replied and faced them "ok go" pointing at Petra and Olou signaling go and do it. With him JSU casually scrolling as if there's no problem in the world. Finally reaching them I kept staring hoping for him to just act casually and talk to her. 'Come on' I thought as I kept watching him ,now, right on front of Petra since Olou left a while ago. I kept my ear sharp trying to make out what they were saying. Suddenly they started walking away somewhere. I stood up and smiled at myself since I probably helped him.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

I was walking to my house when suddenly my phone started shaking. I grabbed it and typed my password once I saw who the text came from I smiled and answered immediately "hey Levi so what happened" I asked walking home "well now I know what to give to her on her birthday" "but did it go well" "yes it actually did I never knew you could actually help that much since a while ago weren't so sound proof of the 'ACT. NO. 1.5' " "hah!! Well now I'm actually pretty confident about some of my plans and you better not have placed a quote and quote when you said the name of the plan" I said and now in front of my house and starting to open it with my keys while I used my head to hold the phone

*click* when I opened the door I took of my shoes and placed my bag at the couch "so what did she say" I questioned putting my phone into speaker while going up stairs to go and change. "Well she talked about herself and her family and she also forgives me for 'tripping' onto her" while he was saying that I placed my phone above my desk and started changing into booty shorts since it's to damn hot and a big shirt that actually kinda just a slight covered almost every part of my shorts "mmhmm so did she kind of showed some sign of liking you" I asked fully done changing and bringing my clothes to the laundry while holding onto the phone that's still on speaker. "Well yes I guess until then I have Olou that also likes Petra" when he was done saying this I was done going to the laundry and now at the kitchen "Well you can try winning her heart like one of those novels I read before" I said placing my phone on the counter a couple feet away from the stove while I placing an apron around myself since I was going to cook. "I mean yeah but that's not exactly that easy when you have zero experience and you're that bad at showing emotion" I placed oil on the frying pan "your kinda right but I think your serious demeanor and kindness in the inside is nice she might not have seen it but I have and that's exactly why we're still the best of friends" when I was done saying this the bacon I placed a while ago when I was talking was getting fried just how I want it to be "hey Eren can I come over" I was curious why he would say that but I still answered "sure why not, before you end call would you like food I'm currently making some right now?" "Ok"