Act no. 2

Eren's POV

Gosh it's so hot today, I thought turning around so my back is facing the sun. While I lay my head in Levi's lap. It was Sunday and Levi decided to go and meet me in the park so now we were sitting technically his sitting and I was laying my head on him.

"Eren stop snuggling in my thigh" he said making me whine "but Levi i need protection from the sun" I heard a chuckle erupt from him "it's not funny" I said pouting looking at him. "Protection from bad sun" he said with a raised eyebrow making me nod my head. "Anyway I'm pretty glad you agreed to come here" he said his voice turning gentle looking at me in the eyes, giving me one of his million dollar smile, his perfect pearly white teeth showing, his blue mixed with gray orbs shining under the sunlight.

Ba-dump

"That," I started slowly still looking at him "can win Petra all over."

He looked at me his smile gone but his face softened. "Thanks brat" he said caressing my hair as I placed my head back at his lap.

"It's almost semester break," he started started again after a couple of seconds looking over the view, still playing with my hair, I didn't say anything signaling he should continue which he did "what are you going to do?" I closed my eyes.

Construction for the beach house is complete, my fathers voice ringed in my ears. I opened my eyes "Nothing much" I answered

"Anyway the other day me and Armin talked about the plan and had a perfect idea." I said hearing a 'mmhmmm' from him I continued "and we thought that we take things step by step since we will be busy some of the times so first order of business" I said and straightened myself so I'm no longer laying my head on his lap.

"Okay you twos 'friendship' ended right?" I asked

"I don't even think we were fr—"

"Perfect! So you gotta befriend her again by sitting with her on lunch and don't worry me and Armin will be there to seat with you" I said and continued planning. Act. 2

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

It was Monday in the afternoon and I was ready for our plan to work a menacing smile appearing on my features. I was already sitting with Armin on the gazebo ready for Levi to come with Petra.

"Oh there they are" Armin said looking at the side, making me look and sure enough there they were, just by seeing both of them walking together they could make a great couple. But I could some what feel how awkward and it is by Petra walking with her head held down with Levi's head was straight looking forward.

I guess the pink crisis is still not resolved I thought still looking at them. Levi waving his hand at me, making me wave back.

"Hey right here you guys!" I shouted happily

"Umm. . . Hi my name is Petra" she said smiling.

"Hi my name is Armin Arlert and this is Eren Jaeger" Armin introduced us, as I held my hand out.

After a while all of us were sitting me across from Armin, while Armin sat next to Petra.

I began eating my burrito, looking over at Petra and Levi seeming pretty dense. So as quietly as I can I elbowed Levi in his stomach with not much force but enough for him to look at me.

He raised a perfectly thin eyebrow at me as a gave him a look that says talk to her. He rolled his eyes at me and looked at Petra briefly before looking back at me. Now, my turn to roll me eyes I took a bite out of my burrito swallowed it before talking.

"So Petra how are with" I said my voice full curiosity even though I know that Levi fucked up BIG TIME.

"Oh. . . umm well he. . . is good?" she said but mostly asked, looking around as if the world around her is the most impressive thing ever.

"Oh that's great would you mind —"

"Listen I would like to tell you but I don't think he'll appreciate it" she said cutting me off looking at Levi for approval. Making me look at him with slight pleading eyes basically yelling a please tell me.

It was between me and her and I know for sure he might not pick me but something in me there's this spark making me hope but of course hope is just favorable expectations of the future and the more you depend on it the greater will be our disappointment when they aren't met.

"Yeah I really wouldn't" he said looking away from me and straight at Petra. And I could distinguish that Petra was happy with his answer since she gave a sincere smile at him, making her more pretty than usual.

Looking between them I could feel they would really make a great couple, taking another bite from my burrito I stole a quick glance his way seeing him now talking to Petra content written on his face.

And for some reason I felt a small pain raising in my chest. Quietly looking back at them a looked at Armin to see him looking at me with sadness in his blue orbs.

"Well Eren we should go since we need to finish our homework" Armin said standing up fixing his stuff as I just sat there looking at him Levi and Petra talking.

Feeling someone pulling up me I saw Armin, quickly following him —not before grabbing my stuff—  we headed back at the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof I might not update in a while since I have exams coming hot on my tale please bare with me