Good news

Eren's POV

". . . So you mean to tell me that you pulled Levi, for him to fall to the floor since that's what happened when he made you laugh for revenge. Forgot his more stronger than you and heavier making you both fall in a sex position." Armin clarified looking at me as I took a sip of my water bottle feeling flustered at what happened. After taking another sip I nodded silently, grabbing my burrito and took small nips from it. Still embarrassed after what happened last night, Levi didn't mind when it happened since he just chuckled again moving away. But that didn't help me from feeling more flustered not to mention idiotic. I heard laughing at my left, casting my gaze I saw Petra talking with Olou, as they were talking I noticed a light blush appearing on Petra, with Olou —without even having to hear what they were doing was— acting arrogant. As I kept my gaze looking at them I noticed how pretty Petra was, her ginger locks looking soft as if it was a cloud itself, her curvy frame, gentle looking skin and her eyes that are to beautiful to describe. When I looked at Olou he was already staring at me, I gave him a nod which he returned back. I looked back at Armin who was on his phone, I began to devour all my burrito leaving only the plastic wrapper.

*thump*

I turned to my side to see Levi, legs crossed together, his other arm draped on my shoulder and his face pissed. "Petra?" I asked, while he just nodded still looking pissed. I sighed looking over to see if Petra and Olou are still there but as I suspected they aren't. I looked over at Armin to see him already looking me his eyes held something but I just shrugged it off. Leaning over to Armins side giving some space between me and Levi. "So Armin, since Levi's pissed about messing with Petra do you wanna help?" I asked still leaning a little at Armin.

"Sure why not, I won't lose anything" he shrugged. I turned my attention back at Levi smiling at him "good news," I started, as Levi was finally done with his daydreaming and looked over at me "Armins gonna help us." I said