Dont be selfish people

Levi's POV

I was walking back home after school, I haven't seen Armin and Eren the rest of the day after I talked with Petra that lunch time.

Walking to my house I opened it and noticed that it was dirty. I took my shoes off and began cleaning.

~*~

After cleaning I heard a ring from the living room. I noticed it was my phone and grabbed it the caller ID showing Eren. Quickly pressing the accept button I placed the phone on my left ear.

"Hello" Eren said as I released a hum in return.

"Oh Levi I just wanted to ask you what you would do for the rest of the semester break?" He said as I though about his question I was left with nothing much to do.

"Nothing much maybe clean the house again and again or other shit"

"Oh then is it okay if I invite you to Hawaii for the semester break?" he asked hopeful.

"Why?"

"Well because that's where I'm going to spend my semester break and besides I asked Dad if I could invite friends and he said it's okay but make sure to invite only one or two. . . So I'm asking you if you wanna go?" I sighed

"Eren this is between you and your Dad to relax why won't you like to spend your 2 weeks with him?" I asked

"Because I'm still uneasy about him. I know it sounds stupid but I would really like to have company, I-if you don't too go like to it's okay" he replied his voice sad. I could imagine him looking down with puppy ears keeping his head down with his ears falling on his head.

"Maybe you could ask Armin" I suggested

"Y-Yeah I was supposed to ask both of you. . . Well thank you anyway" he said sadly before hanging up.

Armin's POV

I was studying in my room when I heard a ring from my phone. I looked at the caller ID to see Eren pressing the accept button I placed it on speaker.

"Hey Armin"

"Hi Eren whats up"

"Oh well I'm asking if you would mind coming with me in Hawaii for the semester break" he asked hopeful

"Umm I would like that but I'm going to study and I might visit grandpa" I said sorry about not being able to accept his offer.

"Oh well okay. . ." He said in a very depressing voice, making me feel bad.

"Hey why don't you ask Levi" I suggested only hearing a sigh from him.

"I did but he said he can't since he clearly said 'this is between you and your Dad'"

"Ohh well Eren isn't it going to be a blast!!" I said enthusiastically. I didn't hear anything from him so I thought he hung up until I heard a hum come from him.

"Yeah your right. . .thank you anyway" He replied trying to be happy but I could clearly see that's it's the opposite. "Yeah your welcome" suddenly I felt guilty since I know that Eren isn't exactly good with his Dad.

I looked back at my book trying to study again.

Eren's POV

I sighed closing my eyes as I placed my arm on top of my eyes. After a while I decided to call dad

"Hello Grisha Jaeger" He said in his professional tone, he probably didn't read the caller ID I thought

"Hey dad . . . Umm they said they were busy so it's just me coming then" I said fiddling the hem of my shirt. "Oh that's great!" He said enthusiastically, making me feel weird he never feels enthusiastic I thought. Maybe Levi was right I should appreciate being with Dad for the 2 weeks I thought but still felt sad that Levi and Armin aren't coming.

"See you Dad have a nice day" I said before pressing the end button.

I shouldn't be selfish, they probably really are busy. I closed my eyes and before I noticed it I was starting feel drowsy. I stood up and placed my phone on the desk and went to the kitchen to grab myself a drink.