Weird day

Eren's POV

I woke up next morning and immediately went to look at my phone to see a text from Armin

Armin : hey Eren just wanna say good morning.

Eren: Thanks good morning to you too.

Armin: ok see you... and please get ready.

I placed my phone back on my desk and stood up grabbing my towel and clothes. Going to the bathroom I didn't dare look at my reflection. I turned on the shower waiting until the temperature was warm enough, when it was, I stepped inside and immediately my limbs were calmed down. I was thinking what happened last night.

I was finished making food so I placed the apron back and was about to go and seat at the couch to watch Netflix since we didn't have any assignment for today, but my doorbell rang. I was confused, but remembered Levi was coming here. I stared at the table to see I made 2 plates of bacon and egg. 'Hmm I must've made it without realizing ohh well Levi did say he would like some'. Opening the door I saw my small little friend Levi was at front with his usual scowl. "So what happened" I asked stepping aside for him to go inside "oh nice, except how she keeps talking about Olou from time to time"
I raised an eyebrow and sighed at his attitude. Closing the door when he finally went inside, not before taking his shoes off. I took his jacket off and hung it in my coat racket. "So.... food?" I asked looking at him

So that's what basically happened him coming over for dinner and talking to me about advice and how to make Petra fall for him. Typical.  After taking a bath I changed into my clothes which was a orange beanie, hooded puffer jacket that's color orange, hoodie half zombie face, black plain t-shirt, and random pants that I got from a thrift store.

I was getting ready for school when I heard my phone beeping, when I caught hold of it I saw the caller ID was Armin "hey I was just about to go to school" "well yeah.... but can you come at the gazebo at lunch time today" he asked which made me curious but nodded as I placed my bag over my shoulder ready for school. "Yeah why not" "great see ya" I placed my phone at my pocket and started heading to school. 'What a weird day'. I saw the school near and made my steps faster. When I was at school campus I immediately walked to my first period.

                    £££££££££££

It was lunch I decided, to go meet Armin at the gazebo, —not before grabbing a taco and coke—. I saw him alone eating what I was pretty sure was a double cheeseburger. "Hey" I said in front of him, he looked up at me and smiled moving to give me space to sit at. I sat just a couple of inches away from him "so why did you invite me here" "well I saw Levi and a girl talking and since you and him are always together I thought you'd be lonely" he said shyly, I didn't think I'd be lonely I mean, yeah we are almost, everyday together walking, talking etc. But I've never thought of that. "Why would you say that?" I asked "Well you guys have been friends since forever.... I thought you would have feelings for...him" I sat there silently, before I knew it I was laughing I don't know why, maybe because I've never have feelings for him like that and it's just ridiculous hearing that. I could admit his hot and all but still it's quite funny. "Umm... no it's not really lonely without him or without anybody, You could say I'm used to being lonely by now." I said, he nodded and reached over, taking fork and helping himself to a bite from my plate of taco. He chewed, while I grabbed a spare fork, also chewing, my face impassive, before replacing it and saying, "Meat isn't drained enough. That's half the battle in a good taco in this cafeteria." I took a sip of my coke and looked at Armin who looked as if the taco was actually not bad.
"I mean it still has a  loyal following right?" He reminded me.
I shook my head "viva la revolution," I said trying to bring something good.
Which made him laugh. Kind of.

It was weird for Armin and me to hang out that much since he's always at the library or away eating somewhere else, and that's one of the reasons why Levi and Armin wasn't really fond of each other. 'This is really a weird day'