Bruh

Levi's POV

While I hugged Eren I can't help but make small smile appear on my lips which is very rare, I guess it's cause his such a great friend that he makes me feel nice. And even from the start ever since we were children. Eren pulled out from the hug and smiled warmly at me "well let's go to class since we both have the same subject right?" He asked and started heading while I followed him 'he really is a great friend'. We were both at P.E changing when Eren came to me "Eren what are you doing here" I asked "umm... my shirt in P. E is missing" he asked looking down sad.

I sighed and grabbed a spare of my shirt and gave it to him "it might be to big for you" answered since I'm way more muscular than him or maybe let's just say Eren's a twink. He smiled and walked away probably to go and change. We where at the court some people trying to get ready others exercising. I felt someone holding onto my neck I checked to see it was Eren "hey brat what are you doing" I asked "I'm lazy carry me ohh~ night in shinning armor" he said whining he sighed but didn't move him away since he isn't really heavy and his warm so I don't mind.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

P. E was done and I had one more subject left before dismissal. I quickly changed back and went to my next class which was math.

I sat myself and the front a couple of minutes later the teacher came "ok class today we're learning about geometry and don't worry this is very simple so let's get started"

I don't know how long it was but all I know was that right now we're having an exercise for solving a problem but since I already understand I was quick and now I'm just over looking some people either answering or already done. After a couple of minutes the bell rang " ok class times up give your paper now when all of us gave our paper the teacher proceeded checking it and telling every to go.

While I was walking I remembered Eren telling me go and talk to Petra. I mean me and her actually have 3 classes together. And sometimes I steal a quick glance at her but never talk to her and it will be pretty awkward since I'm not the type to socialize let alone ask things. I went to go and search for Eren to ask help. I spotted him sitting under the tree reading a book, "Eren" I said looking down he quickly looked up his orbs shinning in the sunlight. "Yes what's wrong" he asked tilting his head while I sat myself near him — not before swiping some dirt off — "I thought of what you said and I'll actually ask her but the thing is I don't know how to approach her" I said monotone but inside I'm embarrassed. While I just heard Eren laugh at me. "Ok mister don't worry I'll help you" Eren said still stifling a laugh "but until then I'm gonna read my book for a while" He answered again and leaning his head at my shoulder. Which I didn't mind at all after a couple of minutes he stopped reading and placed a book mark on where he was last. I looked at him pack all of his stuff then looked at me and smiled "ACT NO 1.5 will be in progress" he said while I just chuckled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so if you guys remember Levi is older than Eren right? Well then I'm just saying a friendly reminder that some people can mix in P.E it doesn't have to be the same grade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~