Act 2.5

Levi Ackerman

I knew that my thinking, might just something petty fully. The though of Eren, was just my brain being inconsiderate. That what I said to myself. Over and over again.

Even though I felt this awful emotion when I saw him with that horse face. After I saw them at the back of the school. With me trying so desperately to have them at least have space together.

The thought of them together was awful. And later I found out i was jealous. I didn't know why I was like that. But I knew that the only way to stop my brain to think this was be with the girl I really like.

And I can only do that with help. So I called Eren

~*~

Eren's POV

"Eren can you help me get another date with Petra" Levi said.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but suddenly I was hurt. I couldn't say words or move I was silent. If Levi asked me this face to face I wouldn't know what to do.

I gave a silent hum as a sound of agreement. He gave a quick 'thank you' before the line went dead. I didn't know why I was so sad about it I don't like him.

His my friend and a great friend should support one another. I shook my head away from my thoughts and quickly stood up grabbing my laptop.

I saw some text from my Dad but I count bother with it and immediately went to Facebook. I barely use this app but when I do I need to find someone.

I just hope Jean has one. I clicked the search button and started trumping Jean's name but found nothing all I could find are other Jean's that aren't very close to him.

I sighed before shutting my laptop. I knew how to get him another date I just need to make it less conspicuous.

I should probably think about this on the morning I thought as I closed my eyes. Hopefully I can get Jean's number so he would know the plan.

~*~

"Jean! Jean! Jean!" I shouted waving at the familiar male. He turned around and waved at me before I started running over to him.

"Can I have your number?" I asked

His cheeks showed a light pink before turning his head. "S-sure" he said grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

By the time he got it he fumbled on unlocking it before passing it to me. I typed my number before I gave it back to him then taking my phone and putting his number.

"You memorized my number already?" He asked astonished. "Wait why are giving me your number"

"Aren't we friends?"

He was silent before nodding.

"And besides" I started "I made a plan and your going to be part of it"

~*~

"WAIT WAIT WAIT" Jean exclaimed putting a hand in front of me. "So your saying that you will ask this girl—Petra— for a get together consisting of me, you, that asshole, and said girl" he said for clarification making me nod my head.

"Yes and the said girl is Petra and Levi's not a asshole" I scold

"It's unbelievable that Levi has a crush when he acts like a asshole" he scoffed.

"His not an asshole his just like that, his pretty sweet actually. Well in his own way"

He sighed before nodding, making me smile and hug him. "Thank you"