Beach house

3rd POV

"I don't think that's a very great idea. ." the raven haired man started

"What do you mean 'I don't think that's a very great idea' it's not that bad right Armin?" The brunette countered.

"It's not that bad I mean, it might make be helpful. So I'm in Eren's plan" a blonde said that in a fact full tone.

"You two are brats" the raven replied

"Brats that you need" the brunette teased.

It was the already end of school students were ready to go home. While the trio were busy talking about creating a plan. Sitting at a random 24/7 fast food restaurant. "But the thing is," the blonde said again "it really depends on what kind of person she is, I mean she might be the ideal princess but she might also be smart, we can't just assume her for what she looks like." The brunette and raven thought about this and nodded. Changing some of the plans. By the time they were done it was exactly 5:00

"We should go home for today" the raven said, sighing grabbing his things and walking. "Wait up!!" Eren shouted quickly grabbing his things with Armin at his tail. All of them walking to there own houses. "We'll see you" the raven with his casual monotone voice walking at the opposite side of the road. "See you" Eren waved at Levi.

Eren's POV

"Are you really sure you don't have anything with Levi?" Armin said.

"Nope I mean it" I replied popping the 'p' looking strait ahead walking side to side with Armin enjoying the sun going down.

   ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

"Bye Armin" I waved when I was in front of my house. Smiling at him as he waved back smiling at me.
I looked over at my mail box and certainly there was a mail. I went over and grabbed them. Going inside my house.

I looked over almost every letter which are mostly electricity, water and etc. Until I felt bored and deciding to just see them tomorrow until a certain thick envelope struck me, grabbing it I turned it around looking at the back and noticed it was from Dad. Taking a breath I sat at the kitchen counter and opened the letter

Dear Eren Jaeger,

Eren I just wanted to say hi and I have a great news for you, the construction for the beach house here in Hawaii is finished. I know I never said anything about making a beach house, but I wanted to surprise you. Anyway I'm inviting you to go here maybe in your semester break since I knew you love the ocean. And who knows we could have, fun like old times.

Anyway you could always call me or text me.

-Love Grisha Jaeger

After reading the letter I placed it near me and looked at the envelope. And found some money that must be why it was thick.

I sighed and saw at least 10,000 dollars. I don't care about the money I just wanna be with you. At least you going back home and not just me going to meet you. I thought swallowing a lump rising in my throat and closing my eyes trying to stop tears that might come crashing down. I sighed looking at the window just up front of me. The view enticing me with its hue colors. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Waking to my room and taking my clothes off leaving me with my undergarments and grabbed myself a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.
Plopping myself in bed.