Act 2.5 fail?

Jean Kirschtein

I was feeling sick, not the way where you easily feel cold or feel like something bad is going on but the way where you are embarrassed. I was embarrassed since my first official friend; Eren Jeager has invited me to eat with him.

Discarding the fact that it's for Levi and Petra I didn't care I was at least happy to have someone to talk to.

I hope this blossoms into an awesome friendship with Eren.

~*~

Eren's POV

This is the day, the day when I finally become the greatest Cupid/ friend.

Jean and I silently waited for Petra and Levi. I managed to convince Petra into making Levi pick her up.

As Jean and I silently waited for them I looked though the menu managing on remembering to buy a chicken burrito.

"Hey Eren" Jean called looking around the restaurant.

"Yup"

"Are we still going to eat here or let them flirt it out when they arrive?" He asked

"Are you crazy I skipped lunch due to this, of course I'm eating it's your call if you don't want to though" I suggested.

"Cool cool cool cool" he mumbled, grabbing the other menu and skimming though it. I silently waited for them putting my hands into my lap. Turning to look at the entrance door every time I hear a ding.

It's convenient that they have a bell.

It's been 30 minutes, my stomach is silently gurgling. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages. I had planned this for just a little amount of time only to find that the lover birds weren't even going to come.

I huffed before excusing myself going to the bathroom, locking it and quickly calling Levi's number.

"Pick up pick up pick up" I chanted biting my thumb. After a couple of minutes I stopped calling and sighed.

I went back to Jean and plopped myself on the chair.

"What happened?" He questioned

"I don't know" I sighed before raising my head confidently and putting my hand up.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm ordering myself food. Screw both of them if they ever come here" I huffed

~*~

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

"Hah!"

"Dammit"

Jean and I were sitting on a park bench fighting about our favorite series. A series that two of us know so we can prove which one is better.

"Listen" he started "Yeah Brooklyn Nine-Nine was funny but it isn't really child friendly when they say some indecent stuff"

"Didn't That also happen in Umbrella Academy. It's basically has more violent things shown. Remember when number seven cut her own sisters throat."

Both of us left the restaurant after I finished eating. I still couldn't believe Levi didn't come. After he asked me to get another date with Petra and

"How about this we both think what we wanna think and stick though it like mature human beings"

"Talking over it is mature" I commented "I wonder where Levi is now" i didn't know I said that out loud until I heard Jean answer.

"Maybe he got Petra and they boned instead"

I was mentally hurt. I talked to myself about this and convinced myself that I should be a supportive friend. But I know the only way to stop this is to say it and let it fade. So with enough courage I began to confess.

"I think I have a crush on Levi!!"

I closed my eyes tight ready for the feeling of Petra and Levi to be a couple and not get bothered. And instead got the feeling of something churning on his chest. It wasn't a bad feeling it was a nice one. I groaned this was supposed to make me feel less attracted to him.

"Oh. . . I think that to much information to be given to me"

"I just thought that maybe if I said it, the feeling will be gone"

"That usually works for the real person"

I sighed, sinking myself onto the bench feeling flustered for saying that and thankful for the information.

"Yeah I should that to him"

"Before you say that, maybe you should also mention that he stood you up and he was the one asking for this?" He questions, as he yawns stretching his arms and placing one of them onto my shoulder.

"Your right" I agreed "you know what Jean, even though Levi stood 'us' up this is pretty nice"

"Yeah it is"