Sleppy head

Eren's POV

Oh hell no I thought walking away from my Laptop. After a couple of minutes collecting my thoughts. I reread the message Dad sent me.

Dear Eren Jaeger,

Please be informed that I read though your schedule for the whole school year and glad to find that only a couple more months for your semester break. And that you've been given 2 weeks of it. I already asked someone to book you an air transportation. The ticket should be given to you at any given moment to this week or the week before that. I really wish to see you again.

And again call me or text me

-Love Grisha Jeager

Just by looking at it I already knew that this was Dad, from how his writing is always formal, to right punctuation mark and right grammar. I've reread this again and again to make sure I'm not dreaming even though he said this before last night.

I closed my eyes taking a breath and looked back at his letter. Only to remember what he gave yesterday.

Beach house

Fun old times

I stood up, going to the bathroom, turning the shower on and turning the temperature to my liking.

*******

After a couple of minutes just standing on the shower and letting the warm water hit me. I decided it was enough and grabbed a towel, Putting it on my waist. I quickly changed into a big dress shirt and boxers, the shirt completely covering my boxers. As I plopped myself on the bed my hair still damp, but right now I didn't care.

*Ding*

I opened my eyes and lazily walked to the door. And didn't bother looking at through peephole.

"EREN—"

"Shh" I cut him off by putting my finger in his lips. Please for the love of Maria rose and Sina please be quiet I, thought.

"Sorry. . . So about the plan I think I have a way to clear things out between Levi and Petra," he said to me excited. I just nodded my head unenthusiastic and tried to close the door but he cut me off by blocking it with his hand and continued talking "This is a slowly but surely plan, and this can also be divided into some back up plans if Levi can't do it ohh~ and—" he was cut of when he actually looked at me —and not just explaining it while closing his eyes— up and down my frame and suddenly turned red. I raised an eyebrow before realizing that it looked like I have nothing but a shirt.

"Umm. . ." I started "would you like to come in?"

"Yeah why not. . ." He said kinda dazed so I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch.

"So tell me about the plan" I said sitting down next to him.

"Oh. . ." He said still looking dazed as he looked down on my legs then back at me "Right. . ."

Next thing I knew was that it was late in the afternoon, and somewhere in between talking about the we slept in the couch, myself sprawled out and my other hand hanging off the couch while Armin was beneath me his hand on my waist. I silently walked out of his grip and made myself some coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter looking out the window. A couple of minutes later I heard a groan erupt from the couch.

"Gosh" He groaned stretching his arms over his head.

"Morning sleepy head" I replied standing up.

"Haha" he laughed sarcastically

"I can't believe I slept with you Levi's going to be mad at me" he said teasingly making me roll my eyes. "When are we going to say this to Levi, about the plan I mean" taking a sip from my coffee I replied "Monday morning"

He nodded and stood up "well I should probably go"

"Mmhmmm have a good day"