How do i end it

Eren's POV

The chatter of utensils were heard as me and my Dad ate in silence.

"So. . . How was school?"

"Good do far" I replied smiling at him

"That's—" before he could finish his phone began ringing. He grabbed it and pressed the accept button

"Grisha Jaeger. . . Yes . . . today . . . Okay I understand. . . I'll be on my way." After the call Dad looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry son something came up I gotta go I don't know when to come back but I hope it might be sooner or later" after he said that he was already getting ready.

"It's okay I understand" I said standing up grabbing the plates as I placed it in the sink. "Just make sure to be safe" I quickly reminded looking over to see my Dad smiling at me.

"What? Is there food stuck on my face"

"No, it's just. . . you really take after your mom" he said his face full of emotion

"Jeez your such an old man saying those stuff" I inquired walking over to him tying his loose tie.

"And your such a housewife" I rolled my eyes at what he said and brushed some dirt off his suit, as he looked over at his watch.

"Well I should get going be sure to take care of yourself." And with that he was out the door. I closed my eyes and smiled, running to open the door I yelled;

"TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO DAD OR MOM MIGHT PULL YOUR EARS IN THE AFTERLIFE!!"

I didn't expect a reply from him but I did get a loud honk from him. I watch the car until it was out of my vision and soon enough I was closing the door.

Walking back to do the dishes I grabbed an apron and placed some soap I started cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell face first into my bed the comforter and fluffy sheets tempting me to sleep. But before I could do that I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled Levi's number.

"Hello" he greeted with his usual monotone voice

"Hi Levi how are doing so far?" I asked looking out the window to see the sea

"You know the usual cleaning my house" he reminded

"Really I was so surprised" I said with sarcasm looking out the view before me.

"It's sad you can't come" I said again with a sigh.

"Yeah" There was silence as I kept looking out the window. Standing up while keeping the phone to my ear I opened the widows to my room and was still amazed by the sight before me.

"Hey Eren?" I heard in my left ear, making me let out a small hum as a signal to say I'm listening.

"I'm going to have a date with Petra tomorrow, so can you maybe tell me what to do?"

"A . . . Date?"

"Yeah"

I was quick to pull though my thoughts, being so hypnotized by the sea I jumped at my bed.

"Okay so what your going to do is look at her directly. And just be confident in yourself. Also don't overdress yourself make sure to just dress casually and comfortably. You got that"

"Yeah I do and Eren"

"Hmm"

"Thank you for being such a great friend" he said his voice turning soft. Suddenly I remembered what me and Armin talked about "Why would you say that?" I asked "Well you guys have been friends since forever.... I thought you would have feelings for...him"
I snapped myself off the stupid trance

"It's all good, I mean what are friends for right" I quickly replied smiling

"Anyway we should get some sleep" he said again before clicking the end button.

"Okay goodnight" I whispered silently looking over the sea. Do I have feelings for him?

———————————————-

Question how do I end I'm no good for you and Just friends. Please tell me if you want me to end it too soon though, but not like one chapter then end maybe more than but we'll see so please tell me.