Act no.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd

Eren was walking to class thinking of a way for Levi to capture Petra's love. While he was thinking he bumped into someone making him fall on his ass.

"Oh I'm sorry" He looked up and saw Armin smiling at me "it's okay" He said and smiled back.
Armin was one of his friends he met him after he met Levi "well I should get going" the brunette replied and hugged Armin before departing.

~~Time skip break time~~

It was break time and the brunette finally had enough time to think what to do so Levi can have this Petra person. Then an idea came to his mind when those typical love where you give flowers and chocolate but then again that's taking things to fast.

Thinking to himself he finally thought of making Levi talk to her.

~~~~~ LUNCH TIME~~~~~

The bell rung meaning that it was finally there lunch. The brunette packed all his things and quickly went to the cafeteria. Looking around he spotted the raven grabbing his tray of food. Eren ran to the ravens side and began to explain his plan. While doing so they went to sit at there own bench. They only stopped talking when Eren suddenly asked to describe this Petra person to him.

"Can you tell me what this Petra person looks like" the brunette asked really interested from his guessing this person must really be pretty because Levi was always monotone friend and would never have a crush but here he was corrected. "Well she's very pretty like a model, the color of her hair is ginger and probably the most soft looking hair I have ever seen, her shape is like an hourglass, and her eyes don't even start there just so pretty" he replied with a monotone voice but the brunette knew deep inside that he was very passionate about describing her. While the brunette was listening to the raven talk he was also trying to find this certain person and found her talking at her own bench with a bunch of friends. Suddenly a evil smirk appeared on the brunettes face as he thought how to make a plan in his mind work.

ACT NO.1

When both of them were going to put there trays back. The brunette lead the way to where the ginger was sitting at and it was even great that where she seats are almost next to where you place your trays. While they were walking the brunette 'accidentally' pushed the raven to the ginger. The raven was off guard for a while then quickly managed to balance himself his left hand holding the table and his right hand holding the tray to save it from falling. One of his knee a chair and one of his feet supporting himself.

(Kind of like this but they aren't kissing and Levi's right holding the tray and left hand supporting himself and I'm sorry if you don't understand)

Levi was about to shout at the brunette for being clumsy but looked down and saw the one and only Petra below him blushing. The raven stood there for a while taking the advantage of himself being near the ginger. Done checking her features out he stood up muttering a little sorry and quickly leaving the brunette just behind him trying to contain his laughter at how stupid the raven looked. After placing there tray back Eren and Levi left walking though the hallway when everything was clear the brunette suddenly laughed it took him a while to grab his breathing but when he did he was shouted at by the one and only Levi Ackerman "what!?Was that for brat" the raven asked angrily "whatever do you mean?" the brunette answered back innocently as if what he did didn't just embarrass the raven "you know what you did brat" the raven answered back and now fully calm. "Well since you 'accidentally' fell on top of her you could apologize and a proper apology not just saying sorry and running off but say a full hearted sorry and ask her to something so the more you can know each other the more you can understand each other" Eren said in a matter of fact as if he was a mother.

To be honest though the brunette was always like that sometimes he acts like a full blown mother for his friends but mostly Levi. "Alright I guess..." the raven replied while the brunette just smiled and hugged Levi holding onto his neck.

"Look at that I'm such a great friend helping you out to get you love!!" The brunette said proudly. The
raven just chuckled and hugged the brunette back gripping into his waist.