Calling in the night

Jean Kirstein

Jean was sick of being homeschooled. He was sick on how he was can't have friends and hang out with them. He was sick of being always prim and proper and the thought of being homeschooled until he has to get a job got him sick of it all.

He had enough of it. He wished to just have one friend just one.

———————————————————

Eren's POV

I silently sipped my tea as I analyzed the heated stares between Levi and Jean. I silently coughed before being handed a handkerchief, by Jean who was smiling on me.

A hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Oi Eren don't take that it's probably what he uses to clean his shit" Levi said grabbing the handkerchief and making it fall down the floor before grabbing his own giving it to me.

I didn't know what to say i wasn't really sick or anything I just diverted there stare to make it seem friendly but I was mistaken.

"Please you probably use that to wipe your emotions"

I took my phone out and quickly texted Armin's number.

Eren : Can you come here at the cafe near school?

Armin : why?

Eren : I need someone to help feel comfortable at something happening

Armin : Call Levi

Eren : that's the problem Levi is here with me and a new student and let me tell you Levi plus a new student who doesn't know what Levi's capable of equals to death

Armin : Be there in 5

I sighed before seeing Levi and Jean having stare down but this time they aren't standing up. I didn't know why they hate each other but sitting here doesn't help so I opened my mouth.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" I carefully asked like a mom asking for a child for what mistake he made. Jean let out a snort while Levi just growled.

They didn't choose to say anything so we were stuck with an awkward silence that is until a cinnamon dropped by.

"Hey Eren"

"Armin! I'm glad you could come" I said greeting him, he looked at me then at Levi then to Jean before taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah. . ."

We spent the hour speaking to each other and less awkward for me since I have Armin to talk to while Jean and Levi just glare at each other.

~*~

I carelessly plopped my self on my bed. Lazily wrapping the blanket over me as I closed my eyes. I was really sleepy.

Since I just discovered that Jean plus Levi is the worst combo to happen. I really thought that they would like each other. It was funny how Jean was really trying to be my friend. And ignore Levi.

While Levi would stop me and Jean's closeness. Armin would look at us with calculating eyes. I didn't know why but I was happy that I got to spend time there eating and talking even though we do it all the time.

Maybe because Levi's presence wasn't disturbing to Armin like other days. I didn't know but right now I needed sleep.

Before I could flutter my eyes closed my phone beeped. Signaling someone was calling.

I groaned before lazily trying to find it then making the call.

"Oi are you about to sleep?"