The Chase pt. 2

Here is part two as I promised!  Hope you guys like it!

~~~

Once the girls got out of the van, arriving at Madison Square Garden, they were met immediately by a stagehand that introduced himself as Lionel to the girls. 

All three followed him back stage, where Harry was the first to spot them before pointing the girls out to the rest of the guys. 

“Hey girls,” Harry grinned at them in acknowledgement before going back to his task whilst the others came straight for them.

“What’s this I hear about you cancelling your room?” Zayn said stony faced as he approached them, his eyes only on Kate though.

Kate pursed her lips before she shrugged guiltily. Neither Melina or Aara could say anything, before the two walked away from them to have their own conversation.

Melina though barely had anytime to feel bad as Louis sought her attention.

“Zaynie boy was pretty mad when he found out what you three did, as are we.” Louis said, crossing his arms, looking only at her.

Melina and Ara looked at each other. Melina rolled her eyes as Ara began to explain. “All three of us get along.”

“And with us cancelling Kate’s room and letting her stay in ours, we found a way to split the costs of the hotel room.” Melina finished staring at Louis, daring him to object.

“But Melina!” Louis whined. He had more than enough money! He wanted her here! Which meant that her stay should be his gift! She couldn't just pay for her own room! The hotel was frickin expensive!

Melina rolled her eyes once more but then immediately yelled “Louis Tomlinson” when Louis literally swept her off her feet to carry her bridal style. “Put me down!” She hit her hand on his chest, lightly but no avail.  She hit again harder but he still ignored her. He actually snorted at her attempt.

“No, and really, the stupid room. You just had to. And I know it was your idea Melina Hanas. It had to be.” Louis continued on, ignoring her as he carried her all the way to the back, to their private dressing rooms.  He glared down at her.  “Wasn’t it you that kept hanging up on me because of the potential bill?” He questioned. 

Melina huffed.  “I’m not a mistress Louis Tomlinson.  I’m not even sure exactly what I am but I am not your mistress to shower with unnecessary gifts and to throw money on!  I’m my own person. I quite like to be independent and self sufficient. It’s how my parents taught me to be, to not depend on any one person for everything.” She crossed her arms as she looked up at him expectantly.

Louis closed his eyes as he opened the door to his dressing room.  “Melina Hanas, you really are something else.”

“I always say the same for you.” Melina said looking up at Louis just before he gently laid her down on the couch in his dressing room.  Considering how big Madison Square Garden was, all five of the boys each got their own dressing rooms.

Louis rolled his eyes before grinning as he leaned over.  “Anyway, how many times do I have to say you’re mine and for you to hit me for it too, before you realize that you’re my girlfriend in every sense?”

“Girlfriend?” Melina repeated. 

Louis nodded once before kissing her deeply, his hand coming up to cup her face and draw her closer.

~~~

When the concert began, Melina cringed slightly at the  boisterous crowd but upon seeing the boys with the widest smiles she’d ever seen, and looking quite in their element, she began to just enjoy the moment.  Her grey orbs followed Louis, who surprisingly seemed to be leading? She cocked her head as she stared at him in bewilderment.  Who would’ve known?