Revelations

“You!”

Sapphire orbs widened as a grimace took place on his face.  “Ah, back to that again,” Louis muttered under his breath as he vividly remembered how Melina had tended to call him that when they had first met.  

“I can’t believe you! Louis, you had no right to do that.  It’s a total invasion of a person’s privacy and I’m with you. I’m not the kind to stray! I just, I just.” Melina took a deep breath.  “I have to go Louis, I’ll talk to you later.” She said hanging up before Louis could get a word in edgewise. 

Louis’ mouth was still slightly parted as he waited for his turn to speak but Melina had already hung up.  He immediately went to call her back but it seemed that on the first ring his call was rejected. 

“Crap!” He yelled before covering his face with his hands to groan. 

~~~

Despite the fact that Melina hadn’t been happy with him nor was she taking his phone calls other than to tell him not the time yet and then hang up abruptly.  Exactly the day of his birthday, a package had arrived from Chicago. 

I’m still mad at you but if I see you kiss someone or do anything else reckless and worse during this time just because you’re upset at me for being mad at you for invading my privacy.  I will buy one of your life size cut outs and decapitate it for all of the press that won’t leave me alone to see and take pictures of. 

Happy Birthday Louis

-Melina

Laughing Louis finally opened his present.  Seeing the leaf embellished picture frame, he lightly grazed his hand over the glass that covered the image of him and Melina  in New York when Louis had demanded they take a picture together during the Yankees game. Their first true picture together as a couple.  They’d gotten a random nice parent to take the picture of them leaning towards each other.  Louis resting his chin on Melina’s shoulder, their temples just touching so that Melina’s long auburn hair had tickled his ear. But he had been too happy to care.  He also had his arms wrapped around her in a way that no one could deny the possessive intent.  It had made Melina crane her neck to stare at him while the person taking the picture of them chuckled at "young love".  

Placing the picture down, he opened the second wrapped object only to find that it was a book on how to ice skate for dummies as well as a beginners instructional video.   

Immediately he called Melina’s phone not caring the time it was there.  Not even if it was four in the morning her time. 

Melina had picked up her phone to yell happy birthday and then immediately hung up.  Nonetheless after his last few calls had been ignored, he couldn’t help but grin that she answered and remembered it was his birthday.

~~~

Despite the fact that Melina was not taking his phone calls, still rather mad. When Louis had gone shopping with his sisters last minute, he'd managed to snag a picture with him and Santa Claus.  Not being able to resist, he'd sent it out to his friends, the rest of the band, including Hope  and Melina.  Hope had replied right away with a laugh as did Harry and Liam.   Niall was much too excited asking him what he'd told Santa that he wanted.  Zayn had just responded by saying Hi Louis.  

Melina though had looked at the picture on her phone.  Where Louis was sitting on Santa's lap, an ear to ear grin on his face.  

Peter Pan

She had simply texted him back causing him to laugh and remember ever the more reason why he had pursued her so hard in the first place and even if she was trying her best to ignore him, he wasn't going down.