A Little Time For Us

Melina was crossing campus to get to her Anthropology class when her cell phone went off for the sixth time in the past ten minutes.

"Louis Tomlinson, if I don't answer the first five times, maybe there's a reason!" Melina said, highly exasperated into her phone as her phone had been going off throughout class but thankfully she had it on silent before she got kicked out of class.

"Well I knew you were bound to answer eventually!" Louis chirped, brushing her words right off. "Anyway I need to ask,"

"Louis," Melina said but was completely disregarded.

"We have a concert in the States and I want you," Louis went on.

"Not a chance, I've met your fans. My ear drums cannot handle that," Melina interrupted as she recalled the girls that frequented the ice cream and coffee shop. "And,"

~~~

Louis stared open mouthed when Melina hung up on him after literally yelling. "I'm not paying the bill for this international call, only call if you're dying!" into the phone.

It had been so loud that Niall, who was right beside him as they all had dinner together, could hear loud and clear. At the moment Niall could barely breathe because he was laughing so hard at Melina's stubborn ways.  

"What?!" Louis muttered before calling right back.

"Are you dying?" Melina answered.

"Of course not!" Louis answered only to be answered with the sound of a click and the call ending. "She just hung up, again!" Louis said causing Niall to start to keel over, he was laughing so hard. Melina and Louis were better than a sitcom show.

"Melina Hanas, I'm going to get you, just you wait." Louis muttered as he started to mess with his phone.

~~~

"You want to what Louis?" Harry asked as he listened to the ridiculous plan that Louis and Niall had concocted with their 'brilliance'.

"I need to skype Hope tonight, so you, just don't hog her tonight." Louis dismissed him upon having told the youngest member, the ingenious plan he and Niall had come up with three hours prior.

Harry's mouth opened and closed like a fish, "Hey!"

"Niall, you have to give me Ara's skype name too!" Louis said leaving a sputtering Harry to go find his blonde conspirator.

Their plan was ingenious in Louis' opinion as they were using Melina's weakness against her; well it was also a good trait, her loyalty to her friends, but at the moment, it would be her downfall in avoiding Louis and the topic of them.

Despite the kiss at the airport, it seemed Melina was still wary especially with the apparent peace in her life without having to turn around and finding Louis ready to crash her plans and life.

~~~

"You want me to what?" Hope asked, laughing at Louis' request.

"You just have to pretend to be some official person from NYU and just convince Melina that you're legit." Louis explained as he looked at the brunette.

Hope bit her lip, her almond colored eyes laughing. "Louis, I'm not legit," She said slowly.

Louis sighed dramatically. "I know that Hope Matherson, but I just need you to pretend. PLEASE!"

Hope laughed once more. "I'll try Louis, but I just can't guarantee-"

"Just have that teacher voice you have when you're reprimanding Harry on his drinking! You'll be perfect!"