Just Kiss Me

Last chapter! 

Only Epilogue is left... 

~~~

Louis could only follow Melina sheepishly as she muttered under her breath, what he was sure was curses at him but he was just too happy now to care. 

Plugging in the code for her parent's garage, Melina glanced over and glared at Louis only for the brunette to smugly grin at her. 

"You said you love-"

She not so lightly tugged her cuffed arm so that he was jerked towards her as she made her way into the garage to get the handsaw in her father's tool closet. 

"What are you doing?" Louis asked curiously as he saw Melina rummaging, however at her taking out a large saw he almost ducked in pure instinct. 

"If someone hadn't lost the key," Melina huffed as she put her hand on the piece of wood her father used as his cutting board. 

"Don't wave that thing!" Louis exclaimed. 

Melina looked up.  "Please tell me that you're really not scared of a mere handsaw are you?"

Louis said nothing.  

"Useless," Melina muttered before putting the saw on the link between their handcuffs.  Instead of being any help, Louis just cringed at the noise and in reflex, he tried to move his hand.  "Louis!"

"Why don't we just stay cuffed?" Louis persuaded.  "I don't mind." He smiled unconvincingly, all teeth on display.

"Well I do, what if," Melina bit her lip.  "What if I have to take a shower?"

"Oh I don't mind that at all." He said rather huskily. 

Melina's mouth opened and closed before she cried,  "Louis Tomlinson!"

"Don't wave that thing!" Louis said ducking once more when Melina swung the handsaw in frustration. 

Melina looked up at him with narrowed eyes. 

"I love you?" Louis said with a boyish grin, shoulders shrugging.

With a sigh Melina simply brought the handsaw back down on the cuff link. 

"Melina!"

Both looked up just as Niall practically bounced to them, Ara not too far behind. 

~~~

Twenty minutes later Melina finally cut the chain much to her relief. 

Ara and Niall were both still laughing as Louis related his plan with Eva and then the events of the day to them. Though Melina made sure to add in the fact that Ethan was not a bad guy, only to have Louis cooly glare at her and brush off her words.

"I told you I heard something!" Mr. Hanas said as he opened the door to enter his garage.   

"You always say that and most of the time it's the T.V. Oh Niall sweetie, you're back.  And Louis you're here too! And Ara!" She named them off in delight. 

"Gee thanks Mom for the warm welcome." Melina muttered. 

"Oh hush you, we just saw you the other day.  Now let's go in, I'll make a warm cup of coffee for everyone."

"I've told you before that I love your parents right?" Louis grinned at her as he held her arm lightly, letting Niall and Ara go ahead of them. 

Melina looked up at him, her lashes fluttering.  She put her fingers on the belt loops of her skinny jeans.  "I swear," She said with a heavy sigh.