21 Kisses pt. 1

21 Kisses

Yawning, Melina rolled over slightly, snuggling even more into her pillow.  Not even thinking, she took a whiff of her pillow.  Seconds later her eyes shot open as the pillow smelled remarkably like Louis.  Because Louis was here... Sitting up rapidly, she almost felt dizzy but closed her eyes briefly to recuperate. 

She was about to jump out of bed to find Louis because she was hoping to any deity up there that Louis was not attempting to cook breakfast for her because the last time he had, he had nearly burned down her kitchen, not used to the American appliances and then burnt all the food in the process of causing the fire alarm to go off.  Not that she didn't appreciate the gesture, she did; it was utterly sweet of him and she knew for a fact that Kent rarely ever made Eva breakfast in bed, but having the fire alarm go off was a pain in the arse. 

She was detained however by her cell phone going off. 

"Feliz Cumpleanos." Her best friend immediately said. 

"Thanks Eva," Melina said as she got up, about to walk out the door but the same time she was, Louis appeared at the doorway.  A tray in his arms and four carnations stems in his mouth. 

"Eva I'll call you back..." Melina said before hanging up. 

On cue, Louis winked at her as he placed the food down at the end of her bed.  "Breakfast a la deli three blocks away. And Mrs. Yeltsin's carnations were blooming so she gave me some to give you as a birthday gift and thanks for taking care of Old Yeller. 

"Stanley," Melina corrected him, Mrs. Yeltsin's dog wasn't Old Yeller though Louis had started to call it that when once the dog had been howling all night when Louis had come late in the night, just wanting to sleep. 

Louis just shrugged at the name, because he wasn't going to remember the real name but remember the dog's endless howling, hence the name, causing her to laugh.  Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled.  "Morning." She said at last as she leant up to peck his lips. 

Louis though leant back down to capture her in another kiss.  "Happy Birthday and one," He counted with a grin. 

"One?" Melina questioned but before she could further implore, her cell phone went off once more. 

"Happy Birthday Sis!" Doran and Carsten yelled into the phone.  "Oh and we want our boom box back." Doran added. 

Melina rolled her eyes as she rested her chin on Louis's shoulder.  She sighed while Louis just chuckled near her ear.

"Is that a male we hear?" Carsten asked, raising a brow. 

"Ohh does Louis know?" Doran asked suspiciously as for all they knew Louis Tomlinson was across the Atlantic Ocean.

"Yes and it's Louis. Bye you two." Melina said rather serious whilst her brothers laughed on the other end. 

"Bye Mel, Louis!"

"Bye," Louis laughed.  "And where were we?" Louis asked before kissing her bare shoulder. "Two."  Then her neck. "Three", the corner of her lips before planting another kiss on her lips. "Four and five." He finished as he smiled into the kiss.   

Melina blushed as she too smiled into the kiss.  She knew exactly what Louis was doing and she honestly had no protests. 

~~~

The two sat cross legged on the newly made up bed, both grinning like silly.  As Melina was about to take another bite of her breakfast sandwich, her phone rang once more.  Hitting answer, Melina just said hi.