The Chase pt. 1

Hey guys, so when I was writing, I found my story to be really broken up so I decided to break it up in two parts! Not my best chapter but its quite necessary for the flow of the story! Thus here's part one!

~~~

As soon as they got back into the elevators, Louis trapped Melina by putting his hands on both sides of her hips. Neither said a thing as they looked at each other. Louis began to play with the belt of Melina's Cherrywood colored trench coat with one hand, while his other hand softly rubbed the small amount of skin between her short sleeved jade green cowl necked shirt and fitted black jeans.

"You're beautiful," Louis whispered only to cause Melina to raise her brow skeptically at him. Louis simply grinned in return. Preparing for an outburst, he chimed "And mine," to be even more onry.

Melina glared at him, her grey orbs narrowing with feminist pride at being called "Mine," But her protest was cut off as Louis leaned down to brush his lips against hers. "I'm not a possession Tarzan man!" Melina exclaimed, pulling away.

Smiling into the kiss, he lifted Melina's left leg to wrap around his hips. "I don't mean it like that Melina Hanas, I mean you and only you. You're all I want and I've been determined to get you to see it, its just you and I." Louis leaned his forehead on hers, softly kissing the tip of her nose.

"Louis not an elevator, that is so-" Before Melina could say cliché, Louis kissed her again, deeper. As he softly sucked on her bottom lip, Melina temporarily surrendered as his tongue probed for entrance.

However seconds later, the elevator dinged, opening to reveal Niall who's jaw was agape at seeing the two. "Um this is awkward." Niall said as Melina lightly pulled away from Louis.

Louis turned his head, upon seeing Niall, he gave his Irish mate an unimpressed look with narrowed eyes. Just a couple more seconds. He thought to himself in disbelief.

Niall ran his hand through his hair as his grip on the suitcase loosened. "Hi Melina,"

Melina used her left leg that had been wrapped around Louis' waist, to push him away as the bottom of her foot rested on the same wall she was leaning on. She bit her lip as a blush, a violet shade of red spread across her cheeks. Lightly laughing she ignored Louis' offended look at being pushed away. "Hi Niall," she responded, realizing that they had stopped at her floor level. Louis though wasn't moving, still trapping her in place.

"Wait, why don't I get a hi?!" Louis said realizing at last. "What am I chopped liver?"

"Yes," Melina answered immediately.

Niall laughed uncontrollably when Louis crossed his arms all the while looking at Melina crossly. The latter shrugged as she tried not to join the Irish one's infectious laughter.

~~~

Melina lightly slapped Louis' hand away from her hips while they rode the elevator up with Niall to the penthouse. "Not now!" She whispered.

"So mean," Louis whined to Niall's amusement. Louis glared at Niall when he chuckled.

~~~

Melina found herself in Louis' room, sitting on the edge of the bed whilst Louis went to get them both drinks. Spotting the clicker, she turned the plasma screen on, grimacing immediately at at how loud it was. Was Louis deaf? If not, he was going to be if he watched it that loud.

She turned it down before flicking though the hotel options, She couldn't help but pause when she saw that the Avengers was an option. She was an absolute sucker for superhero movies.

"Anything interesting on?" Louis asked giving Melina her Orange Fanta while he took a sip of his coke.

"Not really I was just looking at the movie list." Melina answered, biting her bottom lip.