Epilogue

Epilogue

            PERCY JACKSON proposed to his girlfriend on his birthday and their six year anniversary. It was at Camp Jupiter- she was fresh out of college, graduating from Columbia University with a major in architecture. They were having a party by the Little Tiber when he skillfully summoned the water, where the ring box had been. Lightning fast, he got down on one knee and popped the question in one breath, too nervous to be slow and confess his undying love for her, since she must have known for ages now.

            ANNABETH CHASE said yes without a second’s hesitation. She gasped, put her hands over her mouth and said, “Of course I’ll marry you, Seaweed Brain!” She then burst into tears, not caring about her friends standing just feet away as she threw her arms around Percy.

            They were married the following April at Camp Half-Blood. With the canoe lake shimmering in the sunlight behind them, they reminisced being tossed into that lake after their first kiss. Thalia stood as the maid of honor while Grover tearfully stood at Percy’s side, acting as the best man. The bridesmaids consisted of Piper, Hazel, and Clarisse and the groomsmen were Jason, Frank, and Leo. Everyone was dressed in a sea green, Annabeth’s request. (Though she would never admit it, she picked the color because it matched Percy’s eyes.)

            The amount of people who attended the wedding was astonishing. There were plenty of gods, which surprised Percy- Poseidon, Aphrodite, Hestia, Apollo, and even Athena came despite her disliking for Percy.

            When Percy and Annabeth finally kissed, Clarisse stood up in her chair and hooted. Sally Jackson and Fredrick Chase were crying in the front pew while the Stoll brothers promptly opened bottles of champagne, which they had skillfully stolen from the local convenience store. Although it was a bit unromantic to kiss while two adults were crying and Katie Gardner yelled, “Travis!” to her boyfriend of four years, it was still a nice wedding.

            Shortly after their wedding, Annabeth got a job in Manhattan. They were currently living in New Rome, which wasn’t a problem since the magical portals made going from across the country a breeze. It was irritating to Percy since she had to leave at three in the morning to make it to the city by seven in New York time, he was proud that she was designing the most beautiful buildings and statues.

            While the two had adjusted to married life quite well, big things were still coming.

            BIANCA SALLY JACKSON was born on July fifteenth; nearly a year after Percy and Annabeth had been married. Although Annabeth had kept her maiden name of Chase, she wanted her children to take on the last name Jackson. She was born with brown hair and foggy green eyes. They had decided to name her after Bianca di Angelo and Percy’s mother.

            LUKE CHARLES JACKSON was born on October seventh, a year and three months after Bianca’s birth. He was born with black hair and green eyes, a spitting image of Percy. Right when he was born, his gender had been kept a surprise, Annabeth insisted that they would name their first son after Luke Castellan. Percy agreed wholeheartedly, picking his son’s middle name after Charles Beckendorf.

            ETHAN MICHAEL JACKSON was born on September twelfth; just ten months after Luke had been born. He had jet black hair and blue eyes, the same color as Sally. His name was a bit more difficult, but they finally named him after two fallen heroes- Ethan Nakamura and Michael Yew.

            After their third child, Annabeth and Percy both decided to not have any more children. Three kids who were all three and younger was a hassle, even more so since they were growing up at Camp Jupiter.