Blood Moon

• Dedicated to Sam, Maya, Izzy. <3 u guyz©®™

New readers! Please bare with the awful start of this story. I assure you that it gets better later on! 

Ichigo's pov.~

My face slammed into a tree, I felt blood trickle down from my brow. "Tsk!" My attacker, took hold of my head again, and pulled me backwards. I turn myself around and swing at him, but my attempt was futile. He simply laughed and pinned my arms against the tree, each one on either side of my head. I shut my eyes tightly from the pain, it felt as though my arms would pop out of their sockets with all the force he was using.

I slowly open one eye into a slit and caught a little bit of the appearance of the man. His skin was a bright white, his hair matched, his eyes were in a scowl, but his lips were curved into a wide grin. His eye color was off by so much, the iris was a piercing yellow, while a deep black surrounded it. His ears were pierced, and he wore a black, unzipped hoodie, with a skin tight tank top. The top of it is ripped from my attack from earlier, but it damaged nothing but the top. His pants were a deep black, and had holes over the knees. He wore black all stars on his feet, but they were just slightly muddy.

He must have noticed me looking him up and down, because the grip on my wrists tightened and I bit my lip from the pain. "You should really be paying attention to your situation, Ichigo~."

And his voice...The way he said my name, his voice sounded so dark and sincere, but had a cocky tone to it, it suited him well. "Heh...I'm fully aware of the situation...and I will get out of it," I look him in the eye with my own cocky grin, "don't worry about it Shiro" 

He grinned even bigger t the sound of his name, Shiro brought his face closer to mine, my cockiness turned to confusion. He stopped only a couple of inches away from me, he was no longer grinning, but scowling with meaning. "Watch what you say Ichigo, I'm the one with the power here..." I knew what he meant all too well.

He leaned closer to my neck, then licked it, "Let this be a reminder so you won't forget." Before I could react, he opened his mouth in a snarl, and bit down. I let out a scream feeling his fangs sink into my skin, "AAAHHH!" Shiro only bit down harder, I could fel his smirk while he started to take my blood, I hated the feeling.

He finally let go, blood trickling down his chin and my neck. I felt my head loll, so I let it droop, my vision started to get hazy, but Shiro gripped my chin, and brought my face up to his. "You're now mine..Ichigo." With that, he smashed his lips against mine, I gasped but that only gave his tongue entrance. I bit down on it but he quickly took hold of my head and smashed it against the tree. I fell to the ground, watching him leave. He turned before he got any further, "You need to practice your hunting skills, cuz' I think you know this but......you've been bested." Then he was gone, and so was my consciousness.

The next day~

I wake up, and look at my surroundings. I'm in a white room, with a window, and a door. Im laying in a bed, so I get up, but my knees start to wobble, so I sit back down on the bed. "The hell..." In a flash I remember last night's events. I quickly reach a hand up to my neck. 'Please let nothing be there.' To my dissmay, I feel two small holes in my neck. I slam my fist against the wall, gritting my teeth. "Damn it!" I stand up once again, this time guiding myslf along the wall towards the door. 

I open it slowly and walk out, the more I walk, the easier it is. Finally am walking normally and am looking for anyone. I find another door, and I go through that one too. I step outside, in front of me are trees, trees, and more trees. "Where the hell is everyone?" I jump when I feel someone touch my shoulder. I turn to see Urahara smiling at me. "Damn it man...you need to stop doing that."